Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Si Liao La

Si liao laaaaa.
(English: Die already la.)

Wa balu zhin "stress" oh.
(English: I now very stress oh.)




Zhi tau gai liao.
(English: This time teruk already.)

Zhi tau un ya un ya gai liao.
(English: This time really really teruk already.)

An zhua co wa bun beh hiao liao.
(English: What to do, I also dunno already.)

Si liao la. Si liao
(English: Die already la. Die la.)

Zhi lang zhi ki kha that?
(English: One person one leg kick?)

Aiyo, beh laaa. Wa kia.
(English: Aiyo, cannot laaa. I sket.)

Beh hiao kia too beh zhau zhau zhau.
(English: Dunno how to walk have to run run run.)

Tat tiouk puat toh, thau phua, kha zhik.
(English: Sure fall down, head pecah, leg break.)

Wa maaaai!
(English: I dun waaaaan!)

Kieu wa eh mia! Zhia li kiew wa eh mia.
(English: Save me! I ask you, save me.)


---------


I'm so very kind. I wanted to rant in Hokkien but I thought of YOU. Translation charges these days go at RM5o per page, you know? RM75, if it's urgent. Hah. And this was urgent. Say "thank you".

5 comments :

ming said...

Tat tiouk puat toh, thau phua, khai zhik.
(English: Sure fall down, head pecah, leg break.)

Kha zhik..=p

Anonymous said...

yes yes yes ... i'm eternally grateful "thank you" n why so early already si si si oh .. what happened?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Ming
– Oh, darn it. Paiseh paiseh. Siau stress liao.


ATTN: Zecount
– Work lor. What else. Aih. Die die die.

Anonymous said...

I osso blogged about stress with this icon.

Hmmm...

Pamsong. Get off my turf. >.<

Pam Song said...

HEY! I saved this for a bad hair day long long time ago! You stole my idea! Steal-er-est! Too much. Time to confess your sins. Heh. When was that post? I go in look see.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!