Sunday, February 25, 2007

Killer-Thumb Therapy

I almost died today.

…under the hands of an Indonesian masseuse.


Stop. Laughing.


Super-kau-lat painful, okay!?

No joke.


The woman was a professional and highly skilled killer in disguise, I tell you. And heck, I was actually dumb enough to PAY her good money to kill me! That's RM40,000 worth of education down the drain. Hmmph! Who said higher education brought about smarter children?


RM40 for a 2-hour suicide run.
Pffft. Smart, my ass.


*blink blink*


Darn it.

I just realized that that RM40 spent just negated
the whole RM40,000 spent on my education.

Must. Not. Let. Parents. Read. Post.


*gulp*


But then again, in my defense, I didn't know that I was stupidly walking into the lion's den with a smile on my face, my hand in my pocket and my money in my hand, right? Sigh. I tell you, that place was an elaborate stage set to deceive the likes of good people looking for a time out and a good dose of much-needed pampering. Good people like me.


See la.




Trickling water and fake flowers to set the scene summore.
All bluff wan, I tell you. They're killers. KILLERS!


Sigh.


I sound super bitter, don't I? But then again, of course la! That's RM40 down the drain, you know. It ain't cheap to hurt no more.


Ooo. But tell you what. I started laughing while in the torture chamber. Haha. Let's just say that I had me a "Jesus experience". Jeng jeng jeng! The terror-ness of it all. Everybody say "waaa". Heh heh. Okay okay. Let me explain myself.


I was wrapped in a towel so I kinda felt like a wannabe baby in swaddling clothes. Uh, or alternatively, a dead body in a shroud. You choose. Heh. I was also lying on a 3cm-thick mattress in a cold, dark room and that then kinda made me feel like a dead body in a tomb. Now, here comes the funny part. After working on my hands, she proceeded to knead me in the palms. Aiyo! So sakit! It felt as though she was trying to dig a hole through my skin, muscle and bones!


And that was when I started laughing my head off.


Wrapped in a shroud (sort of) – CHECK!
In tomb (close) – CHECK!
Holes through palms (almost) – CHECK!


Heck, I suddenly felt like Jesus in the tomb, man!


*blink blink*


Okay, perhaps I lost it for a bit there.
But hey, gimmie a break.
I was under a lot of pressure, okay!
PHYSICAL pressure. Literally.


Sigh.


The massage has tired me out. I'm beat.
Plus, my whole body's aching.


I think I need me some retail therapy (preferably one that doesn't require any physical movement on my part) to neutralize the negative effects of my two hours worth of killer-thumb therapy.


--------


Somebody zombie-fy me, please.

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

oohhh ..so this is what u wanted to blog bout last night hhahaha ... always wanted to try those thai massages hahaha ... but for this ... i'll be keeping my money for better use hahaha ...dun wanna waste my education man since sumone has already become the guinea pig hehehe

Kirsten said...

told ya it would be painfull one lok.. tark caya.... tengok.. padah akibatnya

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zecount
– Haha. Ya la. Where got free to chat? Need to focus me energy on revisiting the past and putting down my exact emotions. HAHA. Aih, I tell you... Massages and I don't really go well together lor. I need to EXPENSIVE angmor type - SPA! Now THAT's what I call a real pampering. Heh.


ATTN: Kirsten
– Eh, supportive a bit can bo? Never ayang summore dare to say "told ya". Cheh.

ming said...

aiya...I thought you learned yor lesson since we had dat one in Sunwayyyyyyyy....dat one also super painful one....

Anonymous said...

oh ...never learn from previous lesson lah .. sendiri yg cari pasal

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Ming
– Aiyo, actually that one was worse! This was painful but there were times when I could relax also. But then again, it wasn't the pain that I hated with the other one. It was other reasons.


ATTN: Zecount
– Is it wrong that I believe and have faith in the goodness of men not to cause me harm and bring bodily hurt to my bones?

Anonymous said...

eh ...this is massage ok ... pain memang involve one lah ... u better stick to the spa man

Pam Song said...

Eh, massages are supposed to make you feel BETTER. Not make you feel like you've just been trampled on by a horse!

And yes. I shall stick to spas. I await the day I earn my millions and I can actually afford to have one. Bleh.

Shannon Mackle said...

I have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman took my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years. I met a post where this relationship doctor Robinsonbuckler11@Gmail.com have helped many couples get back together and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my Man back home and believe me! i sent my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids, he appologize to me and the kids and promised never to break up with me again. I am happy to let everyone in similar issue to contact this man and have your lover back to yourself.______________WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

This is unbelievable... I love this!

Get back with Ex... Fix broken relationship/marriage..........

His result is 100% guaranteed.

He cures herpes with herbal mixture

-GENITAL AND ORAL HERPES
-HPV
-ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
–HEPATITIS A,B AND C
-COLD SORE
-IMPOTENCE
-HYPERTENSION
-SHINGLES
-FIBROID
-BARENESS/INFERTILITY….


Post a Comment

Talk to me!