Wednesday, February 28, 2007

. D A N C E . I N S I D E .

Okay, I stumbled upon this blog a few days back and I kinda got myself attached to the blog description. It's really cool. Look!




Can see or not?

What it said was this: -

GOD IS THE DJ, LIFE IS THE DANCE FLOOR,
LOVE IS THE RHYTHM AND YOU ARE THE MUSIC.


Quite nice, right? I like it.


I was going to praise the blogger for her fantastic writing and thinking in this post, but some thing stopped me. The words… they seem familiar somehow. Almost like I've read it somewhere before. A famous quote, perhaps? No no. Can't be. Sounds a little too modern for a good old fashioned quote. A song then? Hmmm. Maybe.


So I did my fair share of detective work.

Aha! BUSTED!


It's from this song by Pink! (Sorry la, I not so up-to-date with the music these days. No time la.) It's called "God Is A DJ". Not a very good song though. Bits of profanity here and there, and some I-hate-my-daddy stuff. However, the whole God-Life-Love-Music quote came from the song's chorus. Aiyo! Hard to believe such beautiful words came from such a song. Sigh. Wasted only.


So guys, you can forget it.
I'm not posting that song here.


*uses tongue scraper to remove bad taste from mouth*


And don't bother looking it up.
You'll be looking for a tongue scraper yourself.
Just remember the quote and forget the song.
You'll thank me for it someday.


----------


Click on link if you're interested in paying . D A N C E . I N S I D E . a visit.
The woman uses a hit counter so she'll probably appreciate the numbers.
There. I've done my good deed of the day. Yay, me. Heh.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!