Monday, February 05, 2007

Shopping-memopping

Did me some shopping today.


Went in search of a nail-clipper. Lost mine. Darn it. Mine was a good one. Sigh. Think the brand was Gracemate. Doesn't look like it's in production anymore. Sniff. They always have to pull the plug on the good stuff. Kebodohan. Anyway, here it is.


Pict4098


It's called The Classic Nail Clipper, by QVS Global Australia. Chrome plated, complete with fold-out file and key chain. Yeah, whatever. That's real fancy for a real normal-looking nail-clipper. Just don't be all talk, alright. You'd better "perform" as well as your predecessor, if not better. And that RM5.87 had better be worth it. Grrr.


Moving on…


Now THIS, I like.


Free Image Hosting


Polycarbonate water tumblers that are light weight, extremely durable, odor free, stain resistant, dishwasher safe, and has a maximum temperature tolerance of 135ºC / 275ºF with a minimum temperature tolerance of -135ºC / -211ºF. Whoa. Talk about being tough! Use with glee for it comes with easy filling, cleaning and drinking. Yes, sir! Thumbs up for BROS! No… Make that TWO thumbs up – one for the red 365ml one, and another for the brown and turquoise 1125ml version.


*clap clap*


And now, for the final purchase of the day…


Pict4080


Mickey for Kids with indicator bristles by Oral-B®.


*big fat cheesy grin*


Yeah, I know. It's for kids. =p But it only cost RM2.99! Haha. I really should stick to buying kiddie toothbrushes from now on. I bought a Hello Kitty one a couple of years back. For fun. Simply because it was too cute to be left on the shelf. It's still kept in storage. Haha. I'd show it to you but I'm too comfortable on my bed to get up, take a pic and upload it so you go on ahead and use some imagination, okay?


Tinki's happy.


--------------


Unkept nails are magnets for dirt and grime.

…Go cut your nails.

Avoid dehydration.
…Go drink plenty of water.

Oral hygiene is of primary importance.
…Go brush your teeth.

--------------


I've done my bit for humanity. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!