Saturday, February 24, 2007

Cocoa Butter Formula

Take a look at this.




Looks pretty normal, doesn't it?


Haha! No no. You've just gotten your ass conned. Your eyes deceive you, my friend. Take a closer look and check out the Net Weight.


See that?


Heck, this thing's TINY!


*blink blink*


Whoops.


Sorry.


I mean… it's tiny.


Look!



Wait.

This isn't a good pic.

This next one gives a better perspective of its proportions.




Aha! See that? So small!
Amboi, comel-nya!

But it looks nice only la.
Smells kinda funky though.

Hmmm.

It doesn't belong to me so I won't be the one to smell.

Heh.



But then again, it's baby-sized to perfection so
that's bound to win it some brownie points in my book.


So cute! I like!

13 comments :

ming said...

girl..you are pretty free huh...=p

Pam Song said...

Haha. Nice ma. So so cute la! You should have seen. Summore my hands not very big, you know! The thing is super tiny! Haha. If I just saw a picture I wouldn't have believed it was so small. Nice la. But smells funny la.

'mike. said...

go and buy one lah...

Anonymous said...

small meh ...look like standard size to me

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mike
– No way! I just said it smelt funny! Sure never use wan. Haha.


ATTN: Zecount
– What's up with the nama glamour man? =p Anyways, small leh! You go and see for yourself and see. It's smaller than the palm of my hand! And heck, I don't have big hands.

Anonymous said...

it has always been my nick ok ... like i said ... it looks quite standard size to me

Pam Song said...

Cheh. Fine. Nick it is then. (And she stood with an "L" on her forehead.) *snicker*

No lar. You go check it out at the supermarket la. It's not the first time I'm seeing it but nobody I knew ever bought it so I never got to take pics. Haha. Make sure it's the 20g one. THEN you'll see how tiny it is. Heh.

Anonymous said...

hah ...at least now u cannot le-off ke ..le-gone ke.. le-away me anymore blerrr

Pam Song said...

Darn it! Aiyoooo! WAAAASTEEEED! Aih. I think I made a mistake. Maybe I can write in to Blogspot. Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA .... try lah try lah .. i doubt it will ever happen

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Le-OFF
– La la la. I still can do it. Hah!

Anonymous said...

wait til i find u a new nick name ... just u wait

Pam Song said...

Cheh. I not sket.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!