Friday, February 02, 2007

Blood Suckers

It has begun.


Sigh.


I mean, I always knew it'd happen one day. I just didn't expect that day to come so soon. It really is too soon. It seems like it was only yesterday that we welcomed you onto the shores of beautiful Penang and today… Sigh. My oh my, looks like you're all grown up, dear Queensbay Mall, Penang. Turns out good things don't last and free parking always has to come to an end.


*sniffle sniffle*


Pict4043


Sigh.


*grumble grumble*


Well, due to this unfortunate circumstance, you've officially been moved to the blood sucker's not-so-anonymous group. Hmmph! Sigh. But okay la. I give you face. You're not as bad as that "Other One" nearer home. You know? You know?


*eyebrow eyebrow wink wink*


Aih, forget it. You don't know.


Anyway, Queensbay charges are as such (for the time being).


Pict4047


RM1 per entry. Even on weekends!
Not so bad la. I think it's fair. For now.


Sigh.


So how?


Pict4046

PAY LA!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!