Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Break-Up

This half-written post had the honor of lounging around in Friendster Blogs as a draft for quite a bit now. Heh. Since April 2006. Full of cobwebs and all things creepy-crawly already. Sigh. Always meant to finish it but never actually got around to doing it. Procrastination and all that. Oh, plus, it's not really cool dwelling on break-up issues, you know? That's one compartment in Pandora's Box that's usually better left alone. It's just safer that way.


Well, today will be different.

For today, it shall be done.


My mind digested the story when I first watched it and I'd already put some thought into what I'd write and say… but I never actually got it done. I never completed it enough to click "Publish". Sort of like a half-chewed bubblegum or a half-eaten cookie that's left on the counter top… except it's a lot less gross.


So the topic for today is:
Film/Movie


First question posed:
The Break-Up – Have you watched it?



If you haven't, then you super slack. Where have you been and what have you been doing la? It's become freaking old school already la. Time to keep up with the times, my friend. Go watch. And don't come back till you're done watching. Hmmph!


*blink blink*

Did I just say that?


Anyways, do you guys think that they got back together? Or do you think that they just left it as it was – a good run for friends who used to be lovers but will never be again? Do tell.


Well, as for me, I'm undecided. On the fence. Standing on middle ground. I mean, their eyes say that they've missed each other. You know? All lovey-dovey, I-kinda-miss-you and all that. The I-wish-we-never-went-down-that-painful-road kinda look, get it? There's fondness swimming around in those pupils. And their body language does tell that they do remember the good times they've shared along with the bond they've created. But is that enough for them to take that let's-get-back-together step? I'm not sure.


Hmmm.


Being the romantic I am, I want to believe that they eventually run back into each other's arms, dance their way home to the theme of Romeo & Juliet and make passionate love in the living room (they couldn't make it to the bed in time) to the tunes of Jive Bunny.


But do they?


Aih, I dunno lar. Look at the poster la. They tell us to "pick a side" but they don't freaking "pick a side" themselves! I hate I-don't-want-to-tell-you-what-happens-in-the-end endings. Mystery? Bleh. No thanks. Just give it to us straight up. What happened to closure, man!? Hello! Some of us have got better things to do with our time than think about fictional love story characters and their non-existent future together (or apart), okay!?


I dun wan think di.

You tell me.


---------


Oh, look at that! I finished the post. I did! I did!

Now I can finally say, "Ahhh, it is finished."

29 comments :

Jono said...

Take a leaf out of Jonos freaking book and set up a chatbox ~!

^.^

Then we can start spammin ~!

Pam Song said...

Like no. Why do you insist on bugging me? Even from all the way down South? Be nice, will ya? Or at least pretend to be.

JYJL said...

I like to see Jono picking pam's bone. :p Both of u very very funny wei~ wahahaha~

Anonymous said...

becuase pam is all bones to pick yes? haha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jacob Yuean
– You see!? It's not me who's pickin the fights here. It's HIM! And how come when I pick fights with Leon you say I'm argumentative but when Jono picks fights with me, you say that it's funny. Huh? No fair wan you! I wan fight with you di!


ATTN: Jono
– Like… uh, no. If that was a bullet to my weight, you're dead. Hey, I've put on weight okay. Not enough but I have. Hmmph! Why don't you HELP? Huh? Get me some brie on your way back, will ya? Haha. The good kind in a round wooden box. THANK YOU, JONO!

Anonymous said...

I didnt actually pick a fight k. You see things in the wrong light.
I see it as a sign of insecurity.

Jacob:
Funny hoh! hahahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jono
– Insecurity? I. Don't. Think. So. Bleh. Me not so liking you.

I. Want. Brie.


ATTN: Jacob Yuean
– Waaa. Now bergang-gang di la? Too much.

Anonymous said...

I just blogged about this movie too!

Gary is a jackass. "Her" side, definitely.

Pam Song said...

Haha. He so is right? Tak boleh tahan only. But it's so sad to see two people so in love who are unhappy in a relationship because of accumulated trivial things that mess up the internal workings of their relationship. Sigh. If only life were less complicated.

And yes. Gary is a jerk.

*shaking pom-poms next to Erin on "her" side*

Anonymous said...

hahahaha at least i'm not the only who's getting my bones picked... the "picker" has been picked ... hahahah funny!!

Pam Song said...

Yeah yeah. Laugh. Bugger, you. Laugh.

Anonymous said...

dun mind if i do ...hahahahha hohohhohoho hehehehehe lol!!

Pam Song said...

Riiiigggghhhhtttt.

You know what that reminded me of? Avril Lavigne's latest single. Dunno why also. Haha.

"HEY! HEY! YOU! YOU! I don't like your girlfriend!"

Anonymous said...

LOL .. but i haven't listen to it yet woh ..how is her album??? .. n no gf to dun like cos no gf ...yet hehehe

Pam Song said...

It's not the whole album. It's just her single. Super bubblegum pop. She even dances. AIYO! Haha. Look!

*click*

Anonymous said...

wa lau ..seriously a b**** leh her in this video ...but she is pretty n cute hahahaha ... n i think she should stick to singing ...dancing hmm at the moment dun suit her lah

Pam Song said...

But at least she's acting b*tchy to herself and not to anyone else! HAHA. But no lar. She suits the punk image and the glam image more than this one. This is super bimbo-ish. SO not her. And come on, she's always been pretty and cute. What I like about it is that she doesn't have to TRY to be pretty and cute. She just is! That's REAL beauty. Aiyo, bottom line is that I've always liked her. Haha.

Anonymous said...

yeah ..agree she IS pretty and cute without trying ... imagine if it was her u that's always trying to kacau u n bf hahahaha

Pam Song said...

Eh, her body very cun wan, you know. She always pakai chin chai but there was one pic I saw where she was in a black gown. Waaa. Sexy. Really sexy. You should google that pic man. It was some award ceremony wan.

Waaa. If it's her kacau-ing me and my bf ah, she sure kena wan. I thunder kick her man. HAHA. So irritating. She is the queen in being irritating man. Summore can sing song and dance in the toilet. HAHA.

Anonymous said...

hmmm ...she wear chin cai also so nice...if she ban then pengsan leh ..better not look for the picture ..cannot concentrate afterwards HAHAHA

hell hath no fury like a woman scorn hahahaha ..thunder kick somemore ... CAT FIGHT !! MEOW !! *scratch scratch*

Pam Song said...

HAHA. Whoaaaa. Hold your horses, bro. Time to put on the reigns and pull up your socks. No larrr. Hot la the pic but un-sin-able wan. HAHA. Her face very innocent wan. Like Nicole Kidman style. Classic elegance. Okay okay. I reword.

She looks very womanly in that pic. Go look it up.

HAHA. Better?

She did a thunder kick meh? I dun remember wan. Hmmm. And I tell you, that saying is TRUE. Dun play play. Mess with a woman and she'll make sure you pay for it. Sooner or later. Unless she's got God.

Anonymous said...

i meant u giving the thunder kick not her ....hahahaha ... and what awards?? susah mahu cari leh like that ... eh eh eh did u know her name means April Vine??? Arvil= April and Lavigne= vine ...cool man

Anonymous said...

cannot find lah ...been looking at google pic but man is she pretty ... elegant yet still quite raw at the same time ... cute yet noti hahahaha wa lau got gf like sure make my day man

Pam Song said...

Oh! Haha. Me with the thunder kick? Haha. That plus chi kung man! Dun play play. I won't give in easily. I'm a fighter, yeah yeah. HAHA.

Aiyo, I can't remember which awards di. Definitely after she got married wan. And she was wearing a black dress. Tube top that's long to the ground. Saw anything remotely like that? OH WAIT!!! I remember di! I try find.

*looking for pic*

Aih. Will let you know when I find it. I know which website it was from di.

And you ah. Dating a girl for her looks is so so shallow la. I expected better of you. Tsk tsk.

I think I heard about that April Vine thing before. Probably when I googled her after her first album or something. Haha.

Anonymous said...

eh eh eh dun get me wrong ...having the essential stuff is important but if she also as cun as Avril ...man that's a super bonus

Pam Song said...

Ahhh, like that la sound better.

Anyway, I found a site that has her pics in a dress. Not the one I saw but this is pretty okay too. The one I saw was a tube dress. Long and flowy. Very womanly. This wan is already considered very punk compared to that one.

*click here for hot hot Avril*


Will try to look for that one for you still. I really like it too. HAHA. Sigh, should have saved.

Anonymous said...

*drooling.............* Avril ...... Lavigne.......... cannot ....concentrate ..... system overload..... AHHHHHHHH

Pam Song said...

May He deliver you from temptation and bring you back to the path of righteousness. Amen.

And just remember... This wasn't the terror-menerror dress di you know! That wan ah... System kaput terus!

Shannon Mackle said...


I have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman took my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years. I met a post where this relationship doctor Robinsonbuckler11@Gmail.com have helped many couples get back together and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my Man back home and believe me! i sent my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids, he appologize to me and the kids and promised never to break up with me again. I am happy to let everyone in similar issue to contact this man and have your lover back to yourself.______________WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

This is unbelievable... I love this!

Get back with Ex... Fix broken relationship/marriage..........

His result is 100% guaranteed.

He cures herpes with herbal mixture

-GENITAL AND ORAL HERPES
-HPV
-ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
–HEPATITIS A,B AND C
-COLD SORE
-IMPOTENCE
-HYPERTENSION
-SHINGLES
-FIBROID
-BARENESS/INFERTILITY…

Post a Comment

Talk to me!