Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Samsung Z500



I'm not into flip phones much but this one is quite the looker, isn't it? Not overdone in anyway, it's small, light (only 95g) and relatively user-friendly (considering it's not a Nokia or a Sony Ericsson).


*snicker*


Plus, the functions and features aren't half bad either. It boasts the much-talked-about-but-little-used-in-Malaysia 3G Technology, an expandable memory card ability (alongside its generous 50MB internal memory and already inserted 35MB memory card), an integrated MP3 player, video recording and video calling capability, a 1.0 Mega pixel camera with video, TFT & OLED colour displays, Bluetooth, Tri-Band as well as E-mail capability, meshed together with all other high-tech jazz.


Phew.

But guys, listen up!

What I really like about it is its External LCD Display.


Image Hosting


Sweeeeet.

What a spankin' phone.

I like.


Well, unfortunately for the likes of us, the Samsung Z500 hasn't reached Malaysian shores yet. It'd probably take awhile more, too. Especially since we haven't exactly jumped onto the 3G-bandwagon. Sigh. So guys, I guess it looks like we're not even close to smelling it here anytime soon. Talk about being pathetic, man. Sheesh.


But well, the world still goes on without us.


As good as it is, the Samsung Z500 is already said to have been technologically replaced by the new Samsung Z510. Bleh. Whatever. I don't care. This phone says what I want to hear; it shows me what I want to see. It's gotta be better.


*sigh*


Okay, fine.
Go ahead and think I'm biased.
But then again, so what if I am?


The Samsung Z500 – a smart phone with a mind of its own.


"Sayang Pam", it says?


Ahhh, set la like that.
I've decided – I like it.
It's a clever one, this one.
Very smooth.


----------------


So, the moral of today's post is: -

Listen to the phone.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!