Friday, January 28, 2011

It's About The Vow

"...to have and to hold, from this day forward,
for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health, until death do us part."




It's not about the pretty flowers, the fancy decor, the poofy white gown, the snazzy suit, the matching rings, the big wedding or even the marriage certificate. It's about the vow. 


"Through thick and thin; till death do us part;
in sickness and in health; for better or for worse...
What kinda guy would I be if I walked out
when she needed me the most?"

– Chris Medina, American Idol 10 Auditions

4 comments :

Satkuru said...

really sad man when i watched that last night. pity the girl and it's great to see how he supports her. salute him

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Satkuru
– Yeah, I think he's an amazing guy for standing by her even through this. It's terrible on her but it must also be unbelievably tough on him, too. I really hope she gets better. =(

The Faux Fashionista said...

This is amazing. I really hope she gets better too. The video brought tears to my eyes!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: The Faux Fashionista
– I just watched a recent episode (Hollywood Week) and he verbally said she's getting better by the day. She didn't appear though so I don't know if that was him being positive in light of the situation and not reflective of reality. :-/


Having said that, I do hope she gets better, too, and that they can finally get married and have their happy ending.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!