Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So Much Storage, My A**!

Gmail is a liar.

A LIAR, I TELL YOU!


Messing with people's lives by over promising and m-a-s-s-i-v-e-l-y under delivering. How shameless. I mean, what kind of self-respecting business does that?? You know how they always rhetorically ask, "Who needs to delete when you have so much storage?"




Well, it's very nice of you to ask, Gmail.
So, who needs to delete when there's sooo much storage?
Hmm, let me think. Maybe a person like, I dunno... ME???




*grumble grumble grumble*

So much storage, my a**. 
Don't need to delete, double a**.

>(

Sigh.


Now my options are to either:
  1. Go through ALL my mail (ridiculously, Gmail doesn't allow sorting by mail size -_-''') and painstakingly delete the space suckers one by one, or
  2. PAY for additional storage space as so kindly *rolls eyes* suggested by Gmail.



So? Whaddaya think?
Should I cough up $5.00 USD annually
for an extra 20GBs? Should I?

13 comments :

Jeffro said...

NO WAY! I'm with you on this! Gmail-Sucks!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Mogokkkk!!

jack said...

DAMNIT!!! u beat me to it
me at (53%) :(

yapthomas said...

I got 9 mails unread mail more than you! :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Hahaha. Long way to go, brudder. =p


ATTN: yapthomas
– Hahaha. Slack lah we all. -_-'''

Lissa said...

<.< I'm fine with my Gmail, mebbe it's cos I constantly delete stuff from it. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I delete alsoooo! T_T

Lissa said...

I'm not as popular as Miss Song. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Wah! I suddenly kena one bullet. Hahaha.

Lissa said...

HAHA. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Shoot me summore dare to laugh! Tsk tsk. Umm sei kor.

TCY said...

mail size of 7GB is alot. if you wish to backup your email, i suggest downloading Outlook Connector and sync your gmail into your computer. Then export your gmail into .pst file. after that, you can delete older mails.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: TCY
– Haha. 7GB is not enough for me! Haha. I also ran a search and discovered the Outlook Connector method you suggested but... that still means that my emails are no longer accessible from any computer anywhere in the world. =(

Thanks for the suggestion though. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!