Sunday, December 12, 2010

If You Think That I've Been Negligent With Blogging, Blame This:



I know I've been a little late jumping on the bandwagon but... don't you worry. I'm fast. Very fast. It's just been 2 days and already, I'm at Episode 12 of Season 1. Gosh, I've made it more than halfway through the whole season, guys! Haha. From the way things are going, it'll just be a matter of time – days, if you wanna be precise about it – till my stash runs out (I've only got Season 1 – boo hoo) and I start going on the prowl for more delicious vamp drama.


*licks lips*

Watch out, Season 2; I'll be coming for you.

2 comments :

Jasmine Yim said...

I LOVE THIS SHOW! It's pretty popular here in Australia (I'd like to think so, since Mr K is watching it too!).

Season 2 is much better. More storyline, more drama.. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jasmine
– Yeah, my fiancĂ© is crazy over it, too! Monday nights right? Haha. So you're one of those who wait by the TV on VD night? =p

I'm now on Ep 16 of Season 1. It's good so far. Still going on and on about Isabelle and Katharine. Haha. But don't you worry, I'll catch up! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!