Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pappadums Indian Food At Subiaco Station Street Markets (Take That, Kanna!)

Who needs Kanna Curry House, PJ when you've got Pappadums Indian Food at Subiaco Station Street Markets, Perth, WA? Hahaha. Lame.




But it's better than nothing lah, come on. Give face a bit can? I'm slowly dying here without kari ayam, roti canai and papadom. T_T Until I've resorted to trying my hand at cooking my own curry chicken and potato. -_-'''




Which turned out totally
awesome sauce by the way. =p




But don't just take my word for it. Apparently, it was so good, that some very disgusting people just had to use the chicken kuah to spice up my stir-fried broccoli chicken like so:




YUCK.

This was how that broccoli
was meant to be ingested:




Not like this:




*shiver*

But whatever.

Let's talk Subiaco Indian food. =D




Haha. Half eaten. Sorry but I dug into it before I remembered to take a picture. Too hungry already. You see, I had to wait f-o-r-e-v-e-r for two i-n-c-o-n-s-i-d-e-r-a-t-e Malaysian and/or Singaporean girls to finish up their already-almost-finished meal and vacate their table so I could take their table. Which they didn't, by the way. Even after I waited for them for like... FOREVER.


Haha. Come, come! Story time.


I tell you, trust me when I say I'm not being ridiculously petty, ok. I mean, they just sat there! And darted looks at me! And took their bloody time sipping on straws while sharing a can of cincau! And talking about their stupid plans for next weekend even after they were done with their meals! While I waited barely 30cm from them!


Hello, stupid girls, people are waiting for tables. In fact, LOTS of people are waiting for tables. And what's more important? Oh yes. There's also the fact that I. Need. To. Eat. And THIS WEEKEND, if that's ok with you?! ARGH! So irritating. >( In the end, it was the angmor couple sitting next to them who stuffed their faces in a hurry (I actually saw them stuffing – so kind) so I could sit down. Hmmpf.


Remember those two idiotic girls' faces forever, man. Never even get up after eating wanna come and gimmie black face when I sit down next to them?? (Yeah, she did! Imagine that!) Kanasai. One trying to look like a boy, the other one dun even know how to draw eye liner, dun go around giving people the evil eye lah. How you expect me to eat my lunch after looking at you?? Even my messy half eaten lunch also look better.




Wah, see also hungry again.

Ok, dun wan talk about those girls liao.

Talk about food better.

(Tinki Talks is starting to
feel like a food blog. -_-')


There were other food stalls that seemed to attract lots of customers, too. The Vietnamese stall looked pretty popular. There was Japanese as well. Oh, and there was a stall that sold what looked like sandwiched pizza to me. Haha. Dunno how to explain also. But a LOT of people were waiting in line to buy so I ditched the thought of having that and went for Indian instead. No regrets. My curry chicken was good. As was the cauliflower dahl. Good stuff.


Subiaco Station Street Markets actually reminds me of the markets in Fremantle. Just smaller. It's got a wet market section, food, clothes, handicraft, jewellery, flowers, souvenirs and even Thai massage stations! The sign I saw outside said that it's open from 9AM to 5:30PM every Friday to Sunday. They're open on Public Holidays, too, so that's really good (considering this is Australia). Go check it out if you're ever in the area and are too lazy to drive all the way to Freo.


--------------------------------------
Subiaco Station Street Markets
--------------------------------------
52, Station Street
Subiaco, Perth 6008

1 comments :

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Gallivanter
– No no, fried FISH nicer!! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!