Sunday, July 11, 2010

In Love, You Shouldn't Ever Be An Option. You Deserve To Be A Priority.

I rarely ever re-publish what other people write. But this excerpt was too good (and too true) for me to just have it show on my reader and not have it for keeps. So I'm blogging it. Just so I'll always remember.

"The person who is really great for you, the person who brings out the best in you, your partner in crime? That person is not going to second guess your relationship until it's lost all meaning. That person is not going to rip your heart out of your chest even one time, and he certainly won't do it twice. And that person shouldn't make you an option, because in love you deserve to be a priority."


6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Exactly! Because I dunwan to be an option too 2 someone else....=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Yeah, that would totally suck.

RealGunners said...

too bad there's too many ppl out there who paktor just for the sake of paktor... :(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– It's really sad how so few people take dating seriously these days. Everybody just try try and see how.

Melissa said...

I love the excerpt. :)

Published it at Chatty Lass, with a little addition and expounding. (This is the link)

Pam Song said...

Yeah. I really like the excerpt too. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!