Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Desperate Times Call For Drastic Measures

I've not had a good night's sleep in awhile, not thanks to this blasted cold spell we're having right now. Because of that, I feel like I'm this close to giving in to the cold and developing a flu. -_-''' That's why I think it's time to manage the situation. Time to take it to the next level, my friends. Gotta take Heat Management up a notch by bringing in the big guns.


Me and my hot water bottle that's
"The safe, natural way to keep warm". =D


Yeah yeah, so what if my heat buster's antibiotic pink? I'm a girl. And a pink anti-chill weapon to keep me warm at night is spunky and totally kick-ass on a girl. So there.

9 comments :

test said...

*speechless* btw why don't u just use a heater?

Black Jeopardy said...

Awesome :D Just make sure you get the right temperature, my housemate tried it with hot water and her skin became red like a lobster...

陳一豪 said...

mm best for putting between em legs yumyum wtf.

Lissa said...

Yay! I will miss mine when I go back to Malaysia. :(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– I already do. TWO. But we don't turn it on 24/7 cos electricity is expensive. T_T


ATTN: Black Jeopardy
– Haha. Thanks for the heads up. The pack said the same thing! But I slept with it last night and didn't get any burns so... yay! I'm a hot water bottle pro! =p


ATTN: 陳一豪
– Haha. You're sick. I hugged it. Keep me torso warm.


ATTN: Lissa
– You not bringing it back?

Lissa said...

Nah, no point. It's too hot back home to use it. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– You can use it as a cold pack wat.

Lissa said...

Ew. No thanks. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– WHHHYYYY??? What happened to sentimental valueeeee??

Post a Comment

Talk to me!