Friday, July 09, 2010

Crackers & Cheese

If there's one thing I love about Australia, it's the crazy assortment of cheeses they have on the racks of every Woolworths, IGA and goodness-knows-what-other-supermarket-there-is here. During my second visit to Australia way back in 2005 – Trivia: I started blogging at FriendsterBlogs during that trip! =p – I discovered what is now my ultimate favourite of cheeses.


Her name is Brie.

And I'll have you know that she is sometimes
referred to as "The Queen of Cheeses."

*smug*


She's a soft, creamy cow's milk cheese that originated in France but is now also made in other places all over the world, like Australia, for one. (But the highest grade still comes from France lah.) They tell me she's usually served as a dessert cheese. @_@ I don't even know what that means. Haha. Eat with cake?? Anyway, since I'm not atas that way, I have my way with her whenever I want to cos she's just so irresistibly YUMMILICIOUS!


Like for breakfast.




Yep, that's my beautiful breakfast.


Hello, my dear Tasmanian Heritage Extra Creamy Double Brie (sounds fancy but trust me, it was the cheapest I could find on the shelves!! -_-''') and Arnott's Shapes Cheese & Bacon Crackers (on discount at Woolworths at only $1.99 AUD/200g box). I could enjoy either one of you on your own because you both taste so good; but why would I when I can I put both of you together in one magical mouthful like so?




*pops Brie covered cracker into hole in face*

OMG, I think heaven just exploded in my mouth.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!