Monday, July 19, 2010

6 Gigabytes

Okay, remember how I told you my Internet connectivity here is limited to 6gigs worth of uploads and downloads per month? Well... I kinda busted that 'budget' this month – shit – and very badly, too – double shits – so you should begin to expect little or no posts from me from today, right on till Friday. (I've been told that that's when the online curfew ends cos that's when next month's quota begins. Yay! =p) So, yeah. It's silence unless I decide to squint lots and ruin my eyesight by blogging by iPhone for the next few days like I'm doing now. -_-''' If I decide not to or can't, worry not dear readers! Our time apart will be short-lived! We shall meet again soon for connectivity via the MBP resumes over the weekend. =)

6 comments :

Lissa said...

Awww... We'll miss you. =/

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I'll be back! (The Arnie way. =p)

Anonymous said...

She'll be back! (The Arnie way part3) :P

jack said...

what!? and u let that stop u?? em disappointed! =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sphyrez
- Oh yeah! There was the girl terminator, too! Totally forgot about her. I didn't like that terminator. Haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
- I didn't let it stop me ma. My posts all summore got pictures wan. LOTS of pictures thim. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!