Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SuperM!

Ladies and gentlemen of the online world, I would like to announce that Duh Roads and I have become proud parents! Our pet project has officially been born and introduced to the MCKL world! Wheee!




Ok, I know I look spastic here.
Next picture dun wan show face.

Nah.




Can say, can do.
Half face can consider no face.

Hahaha.


So, yeah. The official MCKL company trip's t-shirt is our baby. Hello, dear people of MCKL, if you're wearing your SuperM! t-shirt in Phuket, YOU'LL BE WEARING OUR BABY!!! RAWR!




Lamé is there for fun only. She didn't contribute to the baby-making. But nevermind. Since Duh Roads and I are such nice people, we close one eye. Haha. One more time, SuperM! style! Power to the people!




Tene nene! Tene nene!

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Your blog is bored. Don't know what's your point about this blog. "I write and kick butt" sound like very cool huh? Just a piece of crap lousy blog. Pui!

-lte- said...

Lol @ light.

By the way, good job that your creation was selected!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: light
– Haha. I'm sorry you didn't have anything better to do than leave a comment on my 'bored blog'. That being said, my 'bored blog' was very entertained and was temporarily relieved of its boredom. Thank you for your kindness. =)


ATTN: -lte-
– Haha. Thanks! But Duh Roads deserves the pat on the back. I'm just her sidekick on this one. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!