Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Returning The Favour

What? You think I only take and don't give back? Tau masuk tak tau keluar? Puh-leeze. I not liddat type of a person okayyy. I got give back, too! And this time, I bear gifts from Cameron Highlands!


Stuff I bought Duh Roads and Lamé
when I was at Cameron Highlands.




And that's Duh Roads and I with Sochews! It's been ages since I've seen any of these around. So, when I caught sight of them at a shop in Brinchang, I went crazy and bought all colours/flavours available – grape, apple, strawberry, pink guava and orange. =) Oh, and I bought the girls tiny fishes on wooden clips, too. Just for kicks cos they looked real cute.




What is the correlation
between fishes and Camerons?

I don't know. Don't ask.

Anyways, here's one more for the road:


Duh Roads looking very unprepared. =p


p/s: There were some other things I bought the girls (i.e. chocolate mint tea and some random IQ puzzles that are pretty cool) but they look a lot less pretty and colourful so I didn't bother taking pictures.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

why u din buy for me??

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon
– Cos you din buy for me. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!