Friday, December 25, 2009

Easy Solution

Was talking to Mee on the way back from Penang International Airport (nama saja grand; actually very small – haha), heading toward home, when the regular mother-daughter BGR conversation ensued. A very highly emotion-charged one, I might add. Haha. But all's well ends well. We both laughed at our identical concluding line to my rant. Here's your inside pass to the joke.


Pam Song: Blah blah blah... So difficult to understand meh? Blah blah blah... And sometimes ah... Blah blah blah... Really too much lor, don't you think? Blah blah blah... To me, it's like... Blah blah blah... (I really can't remember what I said already. Getting old. =p)

Mee: Blah blah blah... (I forgot what she said in response, too. Haha.)

Pam Song: I mean, sorry to hurt your ego and burst your bubble lah. But I'm just not that kind of girl, you know? If you want someone with an IQ of 40, who thinks you can do no wrong, is always begging for your attention, and totally worships the ground you walk on no matter what kind of crap you give her...

Pam Song & Mee: *in unison* ...go get a dog. *look at each other in surprise then proceed to burst into uncontrollable laughter*


Great minds think alike. =p

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!