Tuesday, December 15, 2009

5:55AM

Am finally home. Time to mandi kerbau and hit the sack. Hopefully I'll be able to manage that before the sun starts peeking behind the Eastern horizon lah. Haha. (But knowing me and my hamban ways... haih, probably cannot make it. Sun will win.)


At the moment, Brain's pretty alert and Body's doing ok; but I'm sure they're both going to pay for tonight tomorrow. -_- Nevermind, I've got the necessary ganja to make it through the day tomorrow, even with my lack of rest. =)


Me at 5:55AM. Haha. Plus my Strepsils Vitamin C-100
and Redoxon Double Action with Vitamin C + Zinc.



Thank you. I think I'm gonna need them. =)

4 comments :

clark said...

with your working hours.. you'll fit well in our line of work.. =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: clark
– Haha. That's baaadddd... At least you guys work shifts. I'm supposed to be at work by 10am. Haha. It's 7am. Die die die.

clark said...

wtf.. still up!!??
sleep lah.. i'm going home also to get some shut-eye. probably will wake up @ 12noon just in time for lunch.
=P

test said...

pam is a super woman. If i'm your boss , i would be happy ^^

Post a Comment

Talk to me!