Friday, April 10, 2009

Project 365: 04/04/2009 [Why My Skin Colour So Off Wan???]

I was out with the crew (when I say "crew" I mean some DGMB-ians and some other folk I don't quite recognise/remember), at some mamak in KL, sharing a plate of Nasi Lemak with my VVIP guest – Australian Angel – after the Nuffnang Music Bash.


Just like we always do
after every other Nuffnang party.

=)


And while waiting for the food to arrive, I somehow managed to get my hands on a poster (was it a poster???) of the original Pop Princess and promptly decided that we should have a picture together.


Just to remember our night out as "one" – wth.


I lost the flowers in my hair and found me some
glazed eyes instead. Haha.
And I discovered what it's like
to look like a hospital patient with jaundice.
-_-


That's me smiling without knowing that
my house was at risk of burning down.

Heh.

I so very the rockerings.


p/s: Uh oh. I just realised I missed out Project 365: 03/04/2009. And I don't even have a picha for that! -_- You know what? Hold yer horses, I'll think of something. But not tonight though. It's been quite a rough day so I'm gonna be hitting the sack soon. Am thoroughly beat. Zzz.

6 comments :

Jeffro said...

haha.. jaundice? LOL.. the picture's yellow-tinted, that's why..

Just a gentle reminder.. one of the "some-other-folk" was me.. =D

p/s: did you received the pictures i sent, a few days back? coz an error-mail returned to me..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– So ugly lah. Haha. And yes, I know that you were one of the people there. =p

Hmmm. Regarding the pictures, I received 4. Is that correct?

Jeffro said...

haha.. yesh iz me.. =D Okay la.. not too shabby la the picture.. at least it's still you.. and not some jaundiced monster.. xD

yeah.. 4 of them.. Great! =D

jack said...

time to hire a cameramen or stalker to randomly take a daily pic of u.. or maybe u could ask yar fren simply when free take out there camera phone and snap~snap.. geee.. taking pic lidat passerby would tot ur some celebrity or what.. :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. I look like a jaundiced monster lor!!! Haha.

And thanks for the pictures. =)


ATTN: Jack
– HAHA. I should actually. Haha. So that I never miss Project 365. =p Now just need to find volunteers. Haha.

Jeffro said...

U a jaundiced monster? You wish! They/He/She/It looks worse... U gotta downgrade your looks if you wanna beat that.. =D

and oh you're utmost welcome.. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!