Monday, April 13, 2009

Men In Tutus

I am so looking forward to this!




LOOKS INTERESTING. WHEN'S IT SHOWING?

Shows from MAY 8 to 17, 2009
Tuesdays - Fridays ---> 8:30PM
Saturdays ---> 3:00PM and 8:30PM
SUNDAYS ---> 2:00PM, 6:00PM and 8:30PM


OK, I HAVE THE TIME. WHERE IS IT HELD?
Pentas 1, Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre
Jalan Strachan, 51100 Kuala Lumpur


TIME AND PLACE IS ONE THING. HOW MUCH IT COSTS IS ANOTHER. SO... HOW MUCH?
RM86 – RM220 + ticketing fees


HMMM. HOW DO I KNOW IT'LL BE WORTH MY MONEY? WHAT HAVE OTHER PEOPLE SAID ABOUT THIS SHOW?
“Artistically brilliant, absolutely hilarious.” – New York Post • “Made us laugh until the tears flowed.” – London Daily Telegraph • “Brilliant dancers, beautiful choreography, stunning costumes & sets.” – New York Observer • "...love Grandiva's Men In Tutus even if you are not a ballet buff." – New York Post • "If you are a ballet aficionado with an open mind, you will be enthralled." – L.A. Times • "Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!" – New York Daily Times • "Grandiva's Men In Tutus is sheer brilliant entertainment." – Japan Times • "This group is absolutely the best and most enjoyable I have seen." – San Francisco Chronicle


FINE, I'M CONVINCED AND I'D LIKE TO SEE MEN IN TUTUS. HOW DO I GET MY TICKET?
Call +603-4047 9000


I'M CHEAP. ARE THERE ANY SPECIALS?
Yes. Reduced rates for Schools, Groups & OKU cardholders. Friends get a free upgrade to the next seating tier.


ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
Get more details here.

8 comments :

yapthomas said...

Oh!! I got updates for this show.. :) From KLPAC...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Looks like it could be funny. Haha.

Melvin said...

Hey, I saw a huge banner of this tutu thingy at the KLPAC when I went to watch the Condors last month. Wow, it is a bit pricey doncha think?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– You watch dance, too??? I'm... impressed to say the least!

And I think it's worth it lah. Cos... things like these don't come by often enough. Anyway, it's a good way to pamper myself to a night out. By watching men make a fool of themselves on stage. MWAHAHAHA. =p

erin wong said...

Pammie watch wif me? =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: the MUA
– Haha. I'm going with my folks. You can join us if you want.

Ron Jerem Lee said...

yay for em being so brave
ee for my eye injury

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Ron Jerem Lee
– Hahahaha. True dat, true dat. =p BUT I'M GOING ANYWAYS! Mwahahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!