Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is mudah.com.my Really Mudah To Guna?

Yes.

In my books, it's official. mudah.com.my
is the place for free classified ads. Period.




I can attest to that cos
I'VE TRIED IT ALL! Hah!

No joke. Quite sad case, actually.

-_-


You see, I was on a mission. I needed to make some money. So, what better way to do it than by selling stuff I have at hand, but have no need for anymore? It's legal, it helps me rid myself of the accumulated junk in my life, and it puts food on my table. Perfect! So...


First, I tried lowyat.net and within mere minutes, I got myself lost on it. Haha. This one was really funny. Went in and totally didn't know where to go from there and what to click. Gave up eventually.


Next, I tried lelong.com.my and failed to make it work even after numerous attempts at registering. Plus, aside from all the hassle I had to go through, my attempts actually cost me RM2 cos I had to register my mobile with them. And in the end, I still couldn't place my ad. ROAR!


And finally, I tried eBay. Those buggers made me PAY to place my ad. And they summore dare to say, "Register Now – It's fast, easy & free!" in a big red box!!! Pfft. Free? Nonsense! Quite a lot of hidden costs, wei. You made me pay, eBay. I shall remember it till my death. Penangites are kiam siap people who don't pay for nothin', okay!!!


So... my conclusion is this: mudah.com.my is THE BEST place to (1) Lelong the stuff you wish to sell, (2) buy stuff for prices as low as those at Low Yat, AND most importantly, (3) it's as accessible, established and trustworthy as the internationally-renown eBay. (Che wah. =p)


You can buy and sell all sorts of stuff on mudah.com.my lah. Serious! Cars, bikes, houses, apartments, mobile phones, automobile accessories and parts, pets, gaming devices – anything! You name it, it's there. This dude *points below* is even selling murtabak online lah, okay.


(Image screen captured at 4:18pm on 15 September 2008.)
Che-wah. I give this fella free advertising, man!
I should get a cut from his murtabak sales. Hmmph!


Now you believe me or not?

Kat mudah.com.my, apa pun boleh jual!


And it's not just tangible products that you can sell. Looking for a job? Or a person to employ? You can also advertise it here for free. And listen to this: to post ads, you don't even need to register (unlike the way it is with lowyat.net, lelong.com.my and eBay *rolls eyes*). Just fill in a simple form *points below* and the peeps at mudah.com.my will do the rest.




There after, just look to your email Inbox
and wait for their confirmation email.
It's as simple as that! Pretty cool, huh?


Go try lah. Plus, it doesn't matter where you are. Take me, for instance. It doesn't matter if I'm in Penang, Kuala Lumpur or Selangor (I'm nomadic at times), I can still use this service. And so can you! That's the beauty of online systems! Selagi berada di tanah air Malaysia, mudah.com.my mudah diguna. =p


[Advertorial]
But no tipu-tipu wan. Only truthful advertorials served here.
I did go into all those websites in an effort to sell my stuff. =)

17 comments :

JenKin Yat said...

mudah sungguh ye..kagum aku..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: JenKin Yat
– Ahh, bagus tu. Sangat bagus. Mudah kita nak jadi kawan ye?

Falcon said...

AMAT MUDAH SEKALI....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Falcon
– Haha. Bagus! Mari kita guna sama sama!

joshuaongys said...

i wan buy nasi lemak!!

ayandy said...

hmm, i wonder if there's murtabak delivery to uk...

test said...

"Penangites are kiam siap people who don't pay for nothin'"
I wonder that can be applied to PAMSONG XD
then Spectre can get free thingy *freebies8 for Nothing! XD

Simon Seow said...

Wah liao, Royal Murtabak, RM 16. Yeah. It's as easy as Mudah yo! I heart Nuffnang.

curryegg said...

Hello pamsong.. how are you?
It has been quite some times I didnt visit your blog. Hope that you are good... :)

Like your banner a lot.. the colour and the object.. nice nice.. :)

Btw, selling curry+egg in mudah, can ah?
:P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Only want the nasi lemak that sells behind Prudential, KL!


ATTN: ayandy
– Hahaha. Why don't you learn how to make them then start selling them online at Mudah? Haha. That's an untapped market right there!


ATTN: Spectre
– Eh eh. That rule only applies on an all-in-no-out basis. Thank you for your kind cooperation.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Quite ex though. No?


ATTN: curryegg
– Hey curryegg! Long time no see also. Haha. Thanks. That banner has been up for ages. =p Now I know for sure how long it's been since you last visited! Hahahaha.

Sell curry and egg? I think people would rather bid WITHOUT the plus (+) sign in the middle of the two words. =p

yapthomas said...

Maksudnya, kalao aku pergi luar negara, mudah.com.my tak mudah diguna?

Simon Seow said...

Kekeke, 48 hours cannot post up new post.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Eh eh! Tak. Tak semestinye. Kan internet ni GLOBAL? Masih boleh berniaga. Gunalah FedEx. =)


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Ish. ROAR!

Simon Seow said...

8 hrs and a half more

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Yes yes. I already have my post scheduled. Stay tuned. =p

Jeffro said...

*snort* free advert for others again..

When will it be our turn *actually pointing at myself*?

shahdi said...

not really mudah,they kick my ads 2 time already haha..im gonna try once more time...

Post a Comment

Talk to me!