Friday, June 20, 2008

How Inconsiderate Can People Get?!

ARRRGGGHHHH! It is now a couple of minutes to 3 in the morning. THREE! And why am I still up? Well, I'm not still up. I was in bed. Sleeping. Thing is, before I knew it, I found myself RUDELY awakened from my deep slumber (actually not that deep yet but the story seems a lot more dramatic when I put it this way). And that was about 20 minutes ago.


What happened? Heh. I'll tell you what happened.


Some LOSER – whom I'm willing to bet has BRAINS SMALLER THAN THE BRAINS OF SEWAGE RATS – is just letting his car alarm ring away like a spoilt baby on a boo-hoo-I-want-that-toy rampage. That stupid alarm system is going at it with all its got and I'm telling you, it's waking the entire neighbourhood while its at it! UGH!


To this, I have only one thing to say:


Folk who don't 'rescue' their cars
when their car alarm systems ring
deserve to have their cars stolen.

– pamsong, 20 June 2008


*grunt*


I manyak tak syok s'karang. Mau tidur awal pun akhirnya tak jadi nak tidur sampai pagi. Ish. Baik aku cari orang kereta ring-ring itu bunuh daripada golek-golek cuba nak tidur. Kalau dapat cari, tentu tak bagi muka. Mati dia! Langgar bagi kepala pecah, bontot senget.


ROAR!

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk..dun be so mad pam pam..go to sleep >.<

Vincent said...

haha... you can actually get up and post a blog, drop a comment on my post and definitely something else before getting back to sleep...

haha amazing!!!! anyway, good night!!

luxen said...

why never call police? Hear car alarm means got something set it of... must be pencuri lar.

Police can find owner of car through registered address of owner.

Maybe the owner was murdered already, body stashed in the car boot.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Yatz
– So melampau they all. I look out my window I can SEE the car okayyy. Ish.


ATTN: Chee Wei
– Haha. I do amazing things all the time and call it 'normal'.

WAKAKAKAKAKA. Good morning!


ATTN: luxen
– Uh... Your imagination not bad hor? Haha.

3POINT8 said...

Its a way of getting a pretty girl's attention. Works well if the pretty girl is the neighbour.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 3POINT8
– HAHAHA. You think??? Sure must be you try before. RIGHT? RIGHT? Admit only lah. Horny bugger, you. =p

amei79 said...

impossible the car owner can hear his "babe" is "crying"? then what use he/she installed an alarm system 4 the "babe"?

Well, it may not a car alarm, it was alarm clock---some1 out there has missed the time to wake up at 3am i guess... -_-"

CooolKidz said...

Haha, it actually happened to me all the time, the block i am living is just opposite the 5 stories carpark.. yeah 5 stories!!! imagine how many car alarms came kacau-ing... zzzz

me still studying samo, i need to wake up at 5.30 every morning wan you know... haiz..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: amei79
– Ya lor. Terrible lah. And I know for SURE it's a car alarm. I could see the car!!! Arrgh.


ATTN: CooolKidz
– Wah! You're far worst off than me. Kasihan. Don't worry. Now I can say that I know exactly how you feel. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!