Sunday, May 18, 2008

Updates!

So, I'm there already. At the destination.
(Ahhh, and many of you still have no idea where I
said I'd be, right? But, hey. You don't have to know. =p)


Here's what's been happening:
  1. I sat in a car named Bertha.
  2. I had Domino's Hawaiian pizza. Yums.
  3. I slept in till it was 1pm.
  4. I got tickets for a dance-play by Shakespeare.
  5. I ate American cheesy hotdog on a cold afternoon. Another yums.
  6. I sat by the pier eating steaming hot chicken kebab. With double egg.
    I took a walk along the river, under the stars. SO MANY!
  7. I heard dolphin cries and even saw splashes where it leapt out of the water. Too dark to see any flippers though.
  8. I saw black swans. And they were barely 3 feet away from me. How hard do I rock?
  9. I went shopping. And came home with a frying pan and a trolley bag.
  10. I watched two movies. One at a regular cinema and one at a bean bag theatre. The latter was unbelievably uncomfortable. So not worth the 30.00+ dollars spent.
  11. I met a Klang girl who speaks Aussie-styled England.
    I met her brother who thinks my parents hate me cos they named me 'Ben'.
  12. I went grocery shopping and bought Red Rock Deli's. (Eat yer heart out KKJ!!!)
  13. I'm going to bed before midnight.

Not too bad for just 48 hours outta KL, huh? I shall add to this list when I've more time on my hands. For now, it's lights out, bay-beh!


p/s: Hold your horses when it comes to picture-heavy posts, okay? Brilliant me left the card reader back in KL so... no pics for you till I get home. -_- Sigh.

13 comments :

cuilin said...

catch a baby dolphin back for me,please.. XD
''happy happy holidays, pam.
i feel the joy for you XD

sheon said...

silly girl....you can do all the blogging you want after you come back ok? now you just freaking shut your computer off and enjoy your vacation you deserved, OK!?!?!!??!!???!

:)

BenYong said...

Have a good time at *holiday destination* (haw haw i think i know already). You both need a break from work!

Okay can't say much cause my final finals (hopefully they're FINAL) are in 4 days time. Hopefully the last 4 days of being Mr Yong..

Take care PAMSONG!

Melsong said...

Sheon is right. You should be out there enjoying your holidays but I also want updates and pics!

Not having card reader is no excuse, take a few shots with your camera can or not?

yapthomas said...

you are in perth!
haha

tell me i'm correct!! :P

Simon Seow said...

Definitely Australia. Either Brisbane or Goldcoast.

Vincent said...

woww someone has gone on vacation =)
Enjoy your trip!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: cuilin sa
- Haha. I feel joy for me, too! =p And you're not the only one who wants a baby dolphin! Me first. You wait in line. Haha.


ATTN: sheon
- HEY! Don't you dare diss my blogging. Grrr. And I DID shut off my computer. Who says I'm blogging with mine. Nyek nyek.


ATTN: BenYong
- Heh. You know too much, Mr! Uh... Sorry. I meant DOCTOR.

Star-dee lah.


ATTN: Melsong
- You bluff. You say Sheon is right but you contradict yourself. Hah! Busted. I know you're torn. Just admit it. You are! You are!

p/s: I blame Sir Kenny for not reminding me bout the card reader.


ATTN: yapthomas & Simon Seow
- STOP SPECULATING!!!


ATTN: Chee Wei
- Haha. Thanks. It's about time I went on one. =p Too bad I dun have a DSLR like you do. Haha.

revel in me said...

Oooh, I love red rock deli chips!!! Please buy back some for me, I'll love you forever, I PROMISE! <3

infinitium said...

you forgot "get some well-deserved TLC" to your list.... :P

have a great vacation down south (where ELSE would you be laaa)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: revel in me
- Oh yeah! You just came back from Down Under! Haha. I remember reading about your bikinis. Your MANY MANY bikinis. =p


ATTN: infinitium
- Ooo, yeah. That too. HAHA. You all like mush so much meh? Nanti muntah darah only you know.

AND HEY! I COULD BE ANYWHERE I WANNA BE OKAYYY! I could be in Pakistan for all you know. I am an adventurous, independent woman who's got the world at her feet. DIDN'T CHA KNOW??? Hmmph!

Charlie said...

just dropping by to say hi and to let you know that i do read your blog. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. dam busy wei, gtg seeya

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Awww... That's so nice to know! Thanks, Charlie!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!