Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Launderama

I found myself doing chores for the most part of yesterday and if you know me at all, you'd know that the only chore I actually LOVE doing (no kidding) is laundry. I love it lah. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE. IT.


Thank you for your concern
but no, I've not gone cuckoo.


No other chore even comes close to making me feel the way I do when I'm going at it with the soap suds and softeners, okay. No. Other. Chore. Mops, brooms and vaccum cleaners don't make me tingle on the inside. Neither do wet cloths, bathroom sponges and glass cleaners. Nuh-uh. The only one that does it for me is laundry.


*heart skips a beat*

And laundry ALWAYS includes ironing.


And, boy and girls, it's time I revealed a secret about myself. (It's really no biggie sharing secrets on Tinki Talks nowadays since I have like, only 20 readers left, no thanks to my very-pathetic publishing schedule. -_-)


I rock so hard at ironing you'd have thought
I was born with steam irons on both hands.

In short, that just means that:
I SOOOOO rock at ironing.
(Even if I do say so myself, thankyouverymuch.)


But hey, don't just take my word for it. Check out my handywork yourself! After all, they say that pictures speak a thousand words, right? =p


TADA!!!




Washed, dried and pressed in a single afternoon,
then arranged by colour and neatly spaced out.

TADA TADA!!!




Do I rock or do I rock lah, I ask you?


Maybe I should start running my own laundrette. I could even do it on the sly. Haha. PAMSONG - Copywriter by day, QUEEN WITH THE IRON BY NIGHT! (Hey, I like the ring to that.) Heck, for all you know, I could make history and become a millionaire who irons for her millions! Think can make money ah? Hmmm.


p/s: I managed to sneak in some photo-snapping time while waiting for the clothes to finish their cycle. Think I'm pretty happy with some of the shots I captured. Will post 'em up for your viewing pleasure when I'm back in town. *smacks self on forehead once more for forgetting card reader*

19 comments :

joshuaongys said...

ironwoman!!!!!!!!
buahahhahahahhaha
hahahhahahahahahah
ahhahahahahhaha

BenYong said...

Pam. Next stop Dundee, Scotland? Please? :-)

Anonymous said...

Eh what's this?

Do something for YOURSELF on your holiday can or not?

Sheesh...

Anonymous said...

wah ... no kidding man ..really go by shades one leh

sheon said...

joshua: hahahaha....spot on!!!

eh, can ironwoman come help me with my laundry? i like doing laundry, only if its by washing machine. i buy all the best mia detergent..( i dun do softeners).....but i super ultra hate ironing!!!

noV said...

yes yes... u rock... u rock...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
- Eh, YA HOR!!! Haha.


ATTN: BenYong
- HAHAHAHAHA. Get me a return ticket for an all-expense paid trip (with 5-star lodging, no less) and I'll start thinking about it. =p


ATTN: lomantik
- Hmmm. Why didn't I think of that?


ATTN: zecount
- Abo? You think I joking ah everytime I tell you all I arrange my clothes by colour?


ATTN: sheon
- The best detergent is MaxKleen. Best softener would be Softlan. Haha. And ironing's not so bad if you've got a good iron and a good/stable ironing board.


ATTN: noV
- Haha. Thank you, thank you. I know. =p

Unknown said...

Marry me?

Anonymous said...

Whoa....Siu Lai Lai Liao! Haha =))

Anonymous said...

no lah ... but u know ..seeing it in action is different when u hear it

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Sokmo
- Haha. And be a laundry slave for life?! NEVAAAAA!!!


ATTN: Adrian Lim
- I'd rather be a tai tai.


ATTN: zecount
- Haha. Well, now you know. =p I MEAN BUSINESS WHEN IT COMES TO MY LAUNDRY!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....so desperate nia....=P

Simon Seow said...

You rock in ironing. Please iron my shirt too. Pretty please.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Hello, if you have to choose between tai tai or siu lai lai which you choose?!


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. No way! Thou shalt not use your friends in such manners.

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

wah so the neaty..impressive :P

Anonymous said...

Haiyo!...Me choose BOTH! =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– Haha. Thank you, thank you. =p


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– EEYER!!! You unfaithful man!!!

*stones Adrian to death*

Anonymous said...

eh!..eh!....my ONLY wife will be my tai tai also my 'siu lai lai' la....kasi spice sikit....baru ada Umpph mah!

*wearing full metal amour, kampung-style helmet and smile widely at Pam* Throw la...me block, me block! Wahahaha! =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Eeyer. Like that kinda spice like a bit salah.

And the only thing you said that made sense to me was the "Kampung-style" part. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!