Thursday, February 28, 2008

Things I'd Like To Remind Myself To Be Happy About

Today's been an extremely sucky day for me. Sucky, sucky, sucky. And because we work in teams, everybody else's day sucks, too. That makes all of us stressed and highly irritable. Why? Cos everything's screwed up. Like, royally. That's why. And it's never a good thing when stressed and highly irritable people spend excessive amounts of time together.


So what I need to do right now is remind myself why I love working where I work, why I love working with the people I work with, and why I love doing what I do.


*breathe in, breathe out*


1) I love the way The Legendary Ball-Buster 'kills' every male visitor who dares prolong his stay by getting comfy in the Cu•bi•cle. Just 2 inches of 'extra support' at the wrong place and it's bye-bye birdie.




2) I love the way the balcony is so absolutely Zen during the night. Cool breeze, the distant sound of traffic, pulsing red lights going against speeding headlights... ahhh. So comforting to know that I'm just one tiny, little, insignificant speck in the whole scheme of things.




Sigh.

I want this day to end.
I just want it to end.

8 comments :

sheon said...

young lady...you are posting way faster than i can catch up... hahaha.......

you work in the building beside philips?....and AT NIGHT?!...woah...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Time to start catching up. Haha. This blog's been running at this speed for awhile now. =p

Philips? There's a Philips here? I dunno wor. Haha. And yeah, I tend to work a little late some days. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Nice view huh! Thats city life....But I get to enjoy the sea view (from the Coastal highway) everyday...Hahaha =P

I like to look at those big ships sailing into Penang waters....=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Yeah, quite nice lah. I like it. Very soothing and calming. Different from having greens around but... quite the same effect. =)

Anonymous said...

when you look at things at the right time, location and angle.....things will work out amazingly.

Even the simplest thing in life could turn out to be an inspiring moment =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Perspective is everything. =)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Those pictures are damn good! You shot it yourself? I LIKE IT ALOT LAH!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yung .
– Haha. Yeah, I did. With my W810i. *grin* Thanks. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!