Thursday, February 07, 2008

My Poop Got Shape!!!

Wheee!


After AN ENTIRE WEEK of potty sittin' and pooping nothing but watery, pale yellow, absolutely shapeless poop, I am proud to say that I no longer have poop that resembles piss! HAHAHA! Just 5 minutes ago, my still-very-watery poop surprised me with tiny, floating bits of was-food (that should logically be plain porridge or plain toast since I haven't had anything else in days) in it!!!


How totally awesome is that!?

I could so dance for joy, kiss the potty
and walk on water right now.

Wheee!


I'd post pictures for all to see but I think it's only right that I respect the sanctity of the first day of the Chinese New Year. It's a HAPPY Chinese New Year, alright! Whoopie!

4 comments :

luxen said...

in life there are certain milestones that we remember... our first kiss, graduation, marriage. This would be one of yours.

Your greatest accomplishment... so far. Many more poop to come.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Aww, that comment about me pooping forevermore made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

And wei! It IS a great accomplishment, okayyy.

Kirsten said...

you are so....... descriptive

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kirsten
– Thank you for that... uh, compliment. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!