Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ah Lean Today Become Green Green

After the launch this morning (will write about it later – promise), and the excitement of running from tremors this afternoon (will also update about this in time – also promise)... my feet died. Like, the TOTALLY DIED. -_- (High heels and me do NOT go well together lah, okay. I'd probably wear slippers to my own wedding someday if they made them a little funkier-slash-prettier.)


So... in order to save myself from insanity and to save my feet from further after-death torture, I borrowed a pair of Ah-Beng slippers from Ah Beng and Ah-Lean-fied myself for the rest of the day.




*grin*

See? Can main matching-matching summore.


p/s: My feet really pain can die lah. I really wish I had peppermint foot lotion from Body Shop to go home to tonight. =(

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

kawan...soak in hot water for 20 minutes and sapu ointment after tat...should be ok by then.....=)

Anonymous said...

er....warm water..not tat 'hot' la..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Haha. Not enough wan leh. I tried it before. The warm water thingy. Ok lah. Quite nice when your feet are in the water. But after that, same same again already. Need that peppermint lotion lah. So nice! I tried it before. Your feet will tingle wan. Nice nice nice!

Anonymous said...

Haha....you just want tingling feel only rite?! Use MOPIKO....Easy rite...=P

Pam Song said...

Eeyer! It doesn't SMELL good! No no no!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!