Monday, February 11, 2008

Ah Beng Is Lame

Ah Beng and I were talking about nauseating pick-up lines at work today (strange topics of conversation frequently crop up in The Cu•bi•cle) when he excitedly turned to me and said:


Ah Beng: *dengan penuh drama* Do you believe in love at first sight?

Pam Song: *frowns* Uh...

Ah Beng: *changes pose* Or do I have to walk by again...

Pam Song: *chokes and gasps for air* HAHA. So lame! HAHA. Why so lame wan yeewww?

Ah Beng: Hey, there's this lame line I heard the other day lah. Really, really, r-e-a-l-l-y lame wan!

Pam Song: What was it?

Ah Beng: *thinks for a second* Uh, I can't remember it...

Pam Song: *raises one eyebrow and looks at Ah Beng somewhat quizzically*

Ah Beng: ...but it's something I would say lah.

Pam Song: *bursts out laughing*

Ah Beng: That's how lame it was.


I can't imagine what life must be like for Ah Beng. Haha. To gauge the lameness of something by seeing if he'd say, use or do something. It's a gift. Really. A gift I'd rather not have. Ever.


p/s: Ah Beng needs a date for V-Day. I've promised to advertise it here. Interested parties, please get in touch... without being too forthright. The man says he resolves to be cheap but dignified. *rolls eyes* Yeah, right. As if that's possible... the 'dignified' part, I mean. *grin* Anyway, comment if you're interested. I'll do my best to help work things out. =p

4 comments :

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

Bwahahaha I can just picture haha... wahh so de brav-in-e :P got personal marketeer for date hehe

Pam Song said...

Haha. I do what I can to help the people around me. *grin*

He hasn't read this yet. =p

k0k s3n w4i said...

A real man would drop a fizzer in her drink and take her back to his lair.

OK, kidding :p

Here's mine;

"Was your father a thief?"

"NO!"

"Well, I thought he was because someone stole the stars from the skies - and put them in your eyes"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: k0k s3n w4i
– Do ALL men know lame pick-up lines. Haha. So ridiculously funny! Haha. Corny to the max.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!