Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Gmail Tukar Stail?

I know I may be lagging a little when it comes to this but advanced browser technology these days has allowed me full access to my Gmail account without having to log in each and every time I wish to read, check or send e-mails to you nice people who know me... so I really shouldn't be blamed for being too advanced for this time and age I live in. Not right, okay? But that's not all that's "not right".




WHAT!? Gmail is lelong-ing itself now!?
Hmmph. So no class wei. Atas a bit can bo?

*grumble grumble*

I need a new free webmail provider. Suggestions welcomed.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

try apply for tinkitalks.com?
you might have end up having pamsong@tinkitalks.com
or perhaps decide on using the .Mac subscriptions.
Nothing goods comes free.
Expect no difference from gmail.

Pam Song said...

Ooo. Who are you?

Hmmm. I thought of applying for tinkitalks.com but... so much trouble lah. And it also means that I have to set up the website again. Mafan. Maybe next time when I'm all retired. =p

And no, I don't want pamsong@tinkitalks.com. Different identity lah. Susah nanti.

Kirsten said...

no ah, gmail is still all good

Pam Song said...

Haha. I also thought all good. But why la suddenly like lelong wan? Ish. So no class. Kana like hotmail liddat di.

Anonymous said...

Honestly.. mana ada lelong? Whatever it is I still support google.. Yeah go google!!! Although I can't wait for google to go on to the desktop, like windows live messenger.

Pam Song said...

Haha. I mean, Google's alright lah. But so tak syok only they do it this way. Then what are our invitations for? No use lah. Now takkan so desperate to get users meh?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!