Monday, October 29, 2007

Jia Lat

I'm on a bus. On a highway. Headed Southwards. How bad is that? Not bad at all, actually. The ride's fine, I'm on a pretty new bus, and I'm sitting by myself. But how bad could it get? Very bad, actually.


The last stop was one and a half hours ago so that makes me one and a half hours shy of my destination. TECHNICALLY. And if you've been observant while reading Tinki Talks, you may have already picked up my very-publicly-displayed negativity towards getting technical. I don't like getting technical. Period.


And this time, my dislike is justified. One and a half hours away? Pfft. You lie, Logic. For Malaysian highways are doing what they do best – they jam up for absolutely no reason at all. And if you remember me saying it could get bad, you'll be glad to know that things have officially stepped up a notch. They just got real ugly. Why? Cos I need to pee. And I need to pee BAD.


AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!




Stupid highway. Always jammed.
Go ahead lah. Crawl and leave us
pee-holding people in agony.

Ugh.


We're nowhere near a rest stop and we've already made our predetermined stop. How la now!? Jia lat lah zi pai.


----------


NOTE: Post written six hours prior to publishing.

10 comments :

luxen said...

Next time wear adult diapers. It works if you have to go no. 1 in the bus. However, if you have to go No. 2 in the bus... that might be a bit harder. Probably would have to sit in an awkward position and ward of the smell.

Pam Song said...

Yuck. You're gross. Plus... adult diapers don't come in Super Super Low.

luxen said...

Now you can fly Firefly you know. SO much more comfortable. From Subang airport to Penang Island. Almost hassle free.

Pam Song said...

Yeah, I'm considering that, actually. At least it makes going to the airport more affordable and convenient. You fly before ah? Safe bo?

luxen said...

Haven't flown it before. Should be safe. MAS has been doing it for years. The planes are well maintained.

Only one recorded crash in Tawau a few years ago. Other than that, MAS has one of the best safety records in the airline industry.

It's a rotary engine so it's quite loud. However, it's a short flight so you won't be permanently deaf. tampoh luan nya.

The seats look as comfortable as Air Asia's seats.

Pam Song said...

Wow, thanks. One recorded crash. Hmmm. That's comforting. Really. I feel so much better now.

Air Asia seats very comfortable meh?

luxen said...

airasia seats more comfortable than bus express seat. cleaner too I must say.

MAS fokker plane got one crash only... bas express got how many crash? So which do you think is safer?

Pam Song said...

I'll give you the cleaner part. But I dun really think that they're more comfortable lor. If you take Nice bus, it's pretty comfy. Or even Konsortium. The seats are REALLY REALLY wide. ESPECIALLY Konsortium. I can practically sleep sideways.

I drive safer.

Anonymous said...

Yuck! Consortium...no nice at all....NICE is really nice...=)

Pam Song said...

Okay lah. They're not THAT bad. I just don't like them much cos they're all over the place at the bus station. Plus, they only stop at Pudu and Duta.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!