Sunday, February 11, 2007

Newer

-----------------------
Word Of The Day:
-----------------------

Newer.

(Pronunciation key: "neh-weer"; not "new-er".)


"Adverb-ian" Usage:

1. not ever; at no time:
…Q: Did you do it?
…A: I newer!

2. to no extent or degree:
…Q: Will you do it?
…A: Newer newer.


"Idiom-ic" Usage:

1. never mind, don't bother; don't concern yourself.
…Q: So how ah now?
…A: Newer mind la.

(Alternatively, a shorter, less time-consuming "neh-mind la" may be used.


"Adverbial-istic" Usage:

1. Not ever; on no occasion; at no time:
…Q: Have you ever been there?
…A: Newer got chance wor…

2. Not at all; in no way; absolutely not:
…Q: You sket ah?
…A: Newer la.


I should start working on
The Tinki's Dictionary & Thesaurus.
Who knows? It may sell. It may sell very well.
Oxford's D&T, I think it's time you moved aside.

Sigh.

You know what?
I think it's time for some action.
I need to start looking for a job.
I newer yet.
=(

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!