Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Have A Cuppa Tea, Dearie!

 Traditional English Tea at The 1885.


Me, my cream-covered scone and my freshly brewed Darjeeling tea.


I know it looks like Dee, Mee and I overdid it with the afternoon tea but we totally didn't. If you counted the cups, you'd have noticed that there were two other people at the table having tea and scones with us at the hotel. Haha. But guess what? Even with that number, we had more than enough treats to go around! Scones, sandwiches, cakes, cream puffs and cupcakes – yums!

4 comments :

Lissa said...

Gotta love afternoon tea! :D <3

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Yesss! We just don't do it enough here in Malaysia!

Lissa said...

My next trip to Penang we go to Winter Warmers, k? :P My treat. ^.^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– ONS! I think I'm game for that. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!