Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Promise? Promise.

Sometimes, keeping our eyes on what's good can be tough when we're faced with everyday not-so-good, things-aren't-looking-up, they-could-be-better stuff. Take this week for example. It's been pretty tough on my family cos Princess hasn't been at her best. And although she seems to be getting better – PTL for that, btw – she's still far from what we'd consider normal with her.


But today, as I was uploading pictures from the G1, I happened to stumble upon a picture I took last Sunday – the very day Princess fell ill. When I snapped that picture, all was right in my world. I was was out with family, just minding our own business, heading for Giant to do some cheap furniture hunting, even enjoying a shared plate of KFC. Oh, and my dog was perfectly healthy.


Unfortunately, my plans of rushing to upload the picture upon arriving home that night were busted. In fact, I didn't even touch my comp till many hours later. Cos I was greeted by the sight of our dining area and Princess' poopie-pee-pee space covered in blood and watery stool. Such horror. With that, I just forgot about the picture I took and my plans to blog it, and tended to my sick dog instead.


Fast-forward 2 days and 2 nights, and here I am, finally uploading the pictures I took last weekend. And it's funny but now, that particular picture I wanted to blog is no longer something exciting. Nope, it's comforting.


 Picture taken at 6:18PM on Sunday, 26 September 2010.


Truly my God answers prayers. He knew that I'd need His assurance even before my world got messed up by a dog and her bloody poo. And although I may not hear His voice audibly, I see His promise. With that, I am comforted. And for that, I am grateful.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!