Thursday, September 16, 2010

LDR – All The Rage These Days

On Monday night, I bid farewell to my one and only
cousin sister from my mother's side of the family.


Mee, Yours Truly, Dee and Jewel, the cousin.


She's off to India this Sunday and... I'm not sure, but I think she'll only be back next year. For my wedding. (She's involved. By default. Harhar.) So it'll be awhile before I see her next. (Not that I saw her all that often when I was working in KL. Harhar again. =p)



Our generation.


That boy you see to the far left is her kinda-sorta-already-but-not-yet bf. (What's with kids these days ah?? Back in my day, on means ON, off means OFF. No in between nonsense. -_-) I didn't really get to talk to him so I haven't decided if I'll like him yet. (HAHA.) And the girl on the far right is Jewel's brother's gf. (Those two think like me. On means ON.) She, I know. And she, I like. So much so that I hope my cousin marries her. =p


Ok, now take one more look at that same picture:




You see the "non-couple" on the left? Well, they'll be going long distance from Sunday onwards. As for dear Pinky on the right? Well, if my memory serves me right, she's been at it for a couple of years, too. And me? I've been at it for as long as I can remember so no diff there. Except that now, we're ALL in this together! YAY! (I was tempted to shout "GLEE!" instead. =p) And I really mean ALL cos on my maternal side, it's just me, Jewel and her brother, P'Shun Jie that make up our generation. (Small family. -_-)


The whole motley crew.


So, yeah. That was that. Had a good time with family (along with some of my uncle's and aunty's friends). And had a good dinner although I didn't quite fancy the Steamed Cod (too rich) or the Suckling Pig (too disgusting). (I have cheapo taste in food. Sue me.) Now, I have only one last, very important thing to say:


I pity the piglet that gave its life
for our farewell celebration. =_=



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!