Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trial Haircut At Peekaboo, The Curve

What I never told you and you guys didn't know was that my last two cuts with my regular guy were fiascos. Seriously, it was so bad cos I had to go back again and again to rework the cuts cos the right side and the left side tak balance and tak sama panjang at all. -_-'''


But sitting back with bad hair and complaining
without doing anything about it gets nothing done.

So off I went in search of other hairstylists.


Got a few recommendations from friends to pay Cutler and Guys a visit but finally decided to go with Peekaboo instead. Just cos The Curve is closer to where I live. Haha. Plus, I did my research on their Director (his name is Seth, btw) and I read that he has 18 years of experience. Sounded credible enough, I guess. So... I placed a call, made and appointment and got my new cut last Sunday afternoon.


This was what I came home with:




I've got a feeling he likes the messy look.


But paying RM75 for mess? Hmmm. Should have shown him my own DIY messy look to get a discount earn some brownie points.

5 comments :

Lissa said...

It looks nice, though? :)

infinitium said...

evil bi-oops make that witch... of the west (malaysia)?

陳一豪 said...

not nice not nice.

prefer you with clean nicely groomed hair.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Looks... different. Haha.


ATTN: infinitium
– Close, actually. Haha. I think I got a few evil stares from passer-bys.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Eee, you no likes my new hair. T_T

Post a Comment

Talk to me!