Friday, May 14, 2010

From Alcatraz Prison To Tinki Talks

Was going through my Nuffnang Referrer List (cos my other pages were taking years to load) when I stumbled upon a referrer that I'd never seen before. (And never expected to ever see in my humble Referrer List, to be honest.)




Waitaminute. A Mac forum!?
Directing traffic to my blog!?

Sure bo???

But yeah, apparently it is so. Lookie.


Click here to view from site.


Gosh! He linked that post!?


The dude's a 'Senior Member', for goodness sakes. He must know more about Macs and Mac apps than I do! Ok, ok. Background info: A long, long time ago, I wrote a post about Fan Control 2.1 for Mac cos I liked the way the app worked. Back to present day: So, to discover today that some guy at Alcatraz Prison, USA linked that said post in a Mac forum is... pretty surreal. =)


Don't see the link? Here it is!


Click here to view from site.


I'm more than surprised to be linked by someone from the US of A, really. Especially since my post was peppered with a good dose of Manglish throughout. HAHA. Poor fella receiving the advice must be so confused with the language – familiar but incomprehensible. =p

4 comments :

Lissa said...

I doubt he was really from Alcatraz. LOL. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Yeah, I figured too but... it's kinda cool, no??

Lissa said...

It is. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Yay!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!