Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'll Stick To Australia, Thank You

Cos, take my word for it,
Szechuan beef jerky from Guan Lin
really cannot make it.




That was my expression after one bite. Haha.


The beef jerky I got from Beef Jerky looked and tasted really weird. It was slimy, fully covered in sesame seeds, very black and very spicy. And the smell was so pungent! I tell you sure can faint wan. *faints* Seriously, if you think that Australian beef jerky has a strong smell, you ain't gotten a whiff of this one yet.


Me taking a sniff before the bite of death.


Think I'll stick to the ang moh imports
when it comes to beef jerky from now on. =p

4 comments :

Lissa said...

Me too. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– You specifically like the Aussie kind, too??? Haha. Yays! They're so the bomb, right? Stinky as hell but totally worth it. HAHA. White man's durian?

陳一豪 said...

AHAHAHHHAHA YOUR FACE!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Laugh wat laugh? Want fight ah?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!