Monday, May 03, 2010

AMA: Why Can't You Just Fall In Love With A Nice Penang Boy, Like All Other Decent Penang Girls?

QUESTION: Why can't you just fall in love with a nice Penang boy, like all other decent Penang girls? – infinitium


ANSWER: Because I'm not in Penang and it's tough screening the population just for Penang boys? Because there aren't any nice boys in Penang? Because I'm, uh, unique and unlike all the other girls? Haha. Geez, Infinitium, you're assuming! Me? Can't fall in love with a Penang boy? Says who? Haha. Been there, done that lorrr. =p


Go ahead. Ask Me Anything.

8 comments :

Lissa said...

HAHA. I remember. >.> But anyways, sorry ya, I grabbed one of the best. XD

infinitium said...

about time :)

you need to get your rear to PG more. U not here, how to intro you to nice PG boys? (this nice PG boy already taken... but a few more dying breed ones still avail...)

Puan Chong said...

Ah Peng; so have you found the nice Penang Boy edi?

TMBF said...

Sigh. You never answered mine, did you?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Wah wah! Show off! =p


ATTN: infinitium
– Hahaha. You also know how to say that they're a dying breed. Eh, you're born and bred Penang boy ah?


ATTN: Mrs. Lau
– "Ah Peng!" So long since I've heard that! Hahahaha.

Have I found the nice Penang Boy? Well... girls are supposed to be chased, right? So the proper question should be... Has the nice Penang Boy found me edi? =p


ATTN: TMBF
– Patience, my friend! And yours has soooo many answers! Haha. Complicatedness!

TMBF said...

My breath, it is bated. ;)

Moonfish said...

We have a nice Penang boy in store for a decent Penang girl like you. You keen or not?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: TMBF
– Haha. Stay tuneddd! My quota's up for this week! =p


ATTN: Moonfish
– I know who! Green Wira Aeroback! He stole my parking lot before! Rawr! Hahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!