Monday, May 10, 2010

Organised Mess

Have been itching to buy myself an IKEA organiser for the pashminas / scarves / shawls I have accumulated for the longest time now but somehow always told myself not to spend the RM20-something every time I went. Till last Saturday. =D


Only 3 lubang free... for now.


And that's not all of it!
A few are still in the wash.


You know, I never realised I had this many pashminas / shawls / scarves till this bulat-bulat organiser thingamajig came into my life. Guess when they're all ironed out and stacked up, they seem a lot less in number than they really are. Haha. But hanging up – WHOA!


But this is good.
Order in the chaos is always good.


Now I know exactly what I have so picking one out to match whatever I'm wearing every morning is bound to be so much easier. No regrets lah. Good buy, Pam Song! Good buy! =)

7 comments :

Lissa said...

WOOT. Nice work. And yes, that's a lot of scarves and such. o.o

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Got more! Haha. But like I said, they were in the wash. =p

Lissa said...

I wonder if I should get some more. *ponders*

choco said...

why do you have so many when you're in such a hot country! hahahaha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– GOTTA GET GET!


ATTN: choco
– Haha. Cos I have an office that's crazy cold! Haha. Eh, dun lah say until I'm crazy liddat. Hahaha.

Lissa said...

I might. Considering I want to travel to London at least once a year. >.> And am planning to migrate to Australia. Who knows? :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– You wanna visit London once a year?? For fun? Wait. I don't get it. You wanna migrate to Australia in the future but you wanna visit London annually after you move all the way down South??

Post a Comment

Talk to me!