Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy News #1

First thing Sunday morning.


SFX: Beep beep! Beep beep! (Okay, not really cos I use a Samsung bu
t you know what I mean.)

Cauliboo: Paammmm, I've got news for u...........

Pam Song: Pregnant??? (Yes, it's always on my mind.)

Cauliboo: Hahahahaaaaaaaa (Ish ish. Main suspen pula perempuan ni.)

Pam Song: *heart begins to race* Wat? Yes? No? Maybe?

Cauliboo: So excited aaa... Hehe yessssssss!!!!


So, yes. My babe is preggers!

SHE'S PREGGERS!!!

Yay!!!
=D I mean, wow. @_@
But yaaayyyy, too!! Haha.


Ahh, this is news I've waited a long time to hear.
And though her baby won't be the widdle Rabbit she so longed for, I'm sure a little Tiger would do more than fine. =) Been waiting on her to be the first of my group of close friends to sport a baby bump (expected her to be first anyways cos the rest of us still check that 'Single' box while filling forms -_-), and as always, Cauliboo never lets me down. =)


--------------


Congrats, to you and the hubs, babe!


Like I said, I'm so happy and excited for you. The weeks are so going to fly by and very soon, your 7 weeks are going to turn into 13 weeks, then 26, then 40, then before you know it, you'll be holding Mini You (or Mini Hubs) in your hands! January is going to be a good month. =)

Take lotsa pictures and be sure to send some my way. Don't forget the classic with your table tummy in action! =D And don't you dare let me hear you complain about not fitting into your Levi's like you did when we were in college. Rarr. Whatever happens, don't forget the 2-to-1 exchange you promised to make me next CNY. It is ON! =p


XOXO,
Pam Song

4 comments :

陳一豪 said...

omg how do people get pregnant?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Urm... urm... The stork dropped a seed?

Felicia Boo said...

Paammmmm, I knew I'm gonna read something like this here. Haha am not disappointed.

Yes I remember our 2-1 exchange! Haha cilaka lu...Don't worry I'll take loads and loads of photos to keep you excited yea?

Thanks for sharing my happiness babe, missing you heaps!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Felicia
– Haha. Of course! How could I possibly not blog about something this important???

Still waiting for photos... You better not disappoint. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!