Monday, May 31, 2010

Catching Fire In The Skies

At the end of my evening walk by the river,
I was rewarded by a dose of artistic talent
no man can ever claim to possess.


5.22PM


5.22PM


And just 2 minutes later...


5.24PM


5.24PM


Isn't my God such an artist?? =D


And if He could put such beauty in passing clouds and sun-kissed skies that so very quickly disappear after sundown, how much more effort do you think He put into creating you and me? Ahh, it's picturesque views like these that remind me that I'm not just some random fluke of nature that evolved from monkeys. =)

5 comments :

Lissa said...

I'm guessing you're in Perth. *snickers*

Great pics, as usual. :) Like I said before, enjoy! :D Life is too short to be glued to your work desk. Haha... Say hi to Shen for me. ^.^

Reubz said...

Will you watch the Potters hand
Moving in and through the clay
A vessel not yet born
Through His gift transform
Into a thing of beauty

Do you love the way
A summer sunset’s painted on the sky
Or how the eagle dances when it flies
And if you find you’re silenced
By the beauty that surrounds us
Wait until you meet the Artist

You come from a secret place
Where fear and wonder meet
Woven together
In the image of our Maker
You are His masterpiece

Do you love to hear the poetry of A mother’s lullaby
Or the music in a newborn baby's cry
And if you find you’re humbled by The beauty that surrounds us
Wait until you meet the Artist


"The Artist," by Geoff Moore

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. I may not be at my workstation but I'm still working! How??? Hahahahaha.

The scenery's beautiful, duncha think? Too bad the sun goes down so early here.


ATTN: Reubz
– Email me that song!!!

Lissa said...

The weather is awesome, though. :) Sure, not having as many hours of sunlight can suck sometimes, but it's still awesome to experience at least once. ;) And you get to sleep more. >.> :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– It is, kinda. Haha. My skin is suffering from the cold though. Bleh. And no, I don't actually get to sleep more. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!