Monday, May 31, 2010

Riverside Views

It's early Winter where I'm at. That means the sun goes down real early, causing the skies to turn dark and disappear before their time is up. But the trade-off is that photography's real rewarding. =)


Captured the following pictures
on my walk yesterday evening.

Enjoy!


Sunlight peeking through the trees. Ori lens flare, yo! =p


First thing I noticed as soon as I stepped
onto the grass – crispy autumn leaves! =)


Gorgeous view of a house by the river.


Passed a lonely pier as the sun started going down.


Boats upon boats, cast in golden light.


Notice that short little black dot a little off-center at the bottom left? That's the silhouette of a little girl running toward the two adults on the bottom right. I thought it was a pretty sight to behold on a Sunday evening. =)


You know, it's been awhile since my eyes have been rewarded with such sights. In KL, this would be but a picture in a frame behind glass, on a wall. But here, it's real life! I mean, it's... REAL.


On any regular evening, KL offers me little more than smog and a sea of red lights on traffic-filled highways. But my single hour outdoors yesterday evening opened my eyes to so much natural wonder I couldn't stop going 'wow'. Rainbow-coloured skies, low-flying gulls (I still hate birds) and golden sunlight – wow.


You know, I wouldn't mind going for
more walks if it meant seeing more of this.


p/s: I love my next batch of pictures. Come back in an hour for that if you're interested. =)

3 comments :

SY said...

that place looks awfully familiar...aussie?

Leonard said...

Quiet, quiet ... left for downunder. This definitely not melbourne or brisbane... too bad. From the looks, my guess is Perth?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: SY
– Haha. Yup!


ATTN: Leonard
– Haha. Diam diam cabut lari, right? =p And no, it's not Melbourne or Brisbane. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!