Thursday, May 06, 2010

AMA: What Will You Do If You Won RM1000000?

QUESTION: What will you do if you won RM1000000? – Theeggyolks


ANSWER: I would donate it all to charity and vote for world peace. *blink blink* *grin* Hell, no. I'm just kiddin' ya. Haha. Ok, sorry. I'll be serious now. Hmmm. If I won 1 million ringgit, I guess I'd probably do the following:

* In no particular order.
1. Give 10% back to God.

2. Bring my loved ones to some place nice for a long, relaxing holiday. Flying to more than 1 place abroad would be nicer, of course, but I'm still at No.2 so I shan't get too carried away.

3. Start a business I'd enjoy working on that's fun but isn't just for fun. It must also be the type that guarantee can continue to make money wan.

4. Buy a nice living space and have it ID-ed to my liking.

5. Put aside a good sum for my children's education.

6. Invest that said sum (since the kids are still non-existent at this point in time) as well as the rest of the money that's left. Whatever extras I make from the kids' education fund goes back into their future bank accounts; whatever I make from the remainder of the RM1mil, goes into mine.

7. Ask, "SURE BO I WIN 1 MILLION??? You dun bluff me lorrr!"
Eh, you know hor... When you actually think about how you wanna go about spending it... 1 million really not that much leh. -_-'''


Go ahead. Ask Me Anything.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!