Saturday, May 15, 2010

My I-Want-A-Baby Rep

Decided to shower my dying Twitter account some attention today and ended up having this tweet from lomantik catch my eye:




*faints*


This ex-cell leader of mine obviously only remembers me for my love of Aston Martins... (I like this one! But he blogged about Astons he saw along the streets for me on two accounts – *click* and *click*) ...and my craze for babies. In fact...




The last time he wrote me a tweet was after he watched Juno – a comedy-drama about a teenage mom going through with an unplanned pregnancy. Wth. -_-'''


But whatever.

Babies are awessum.
So nice, I like.


In fact, I was in silent celebration at the birth of a little baby girl all day today. I'll bet she was a beautiful newborn. All 3.55kg of her that's fair with lots of hair. Can't wait to see her in person when I head back up North. Haha. Soon, soon... But never soon enough when it comes to these things, really. =p


Damn, all this baby talk's making me
want one of those little people, too!

3 comments :

zecount said...

I tot u wanted a dragon???

Lissa said...

Yes, those babies (cars) are beautiful. My favourite is the Koenigsegg CCX, though. One of the features I absolutely love about it is the way the dihedral synchro helix doors open. <3 *swoon* It costs at least 1 million pounds. >.<

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Urm... can I just have both? WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME CHOOSE??? RAWR!


ATTN: Lissa
– Wooo... I'm surprised you like cars, Lissa. Good on ya!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!