Sunday, May 09, 2010

Messed Up

Hair, I mean.


Tuesday night, May 4th, 2010.


Cos really, things have been pretty peachy today. =)
Story you guys another time at a godlier hour, ok?


Anyhoo, about that picture... It was late, I was tired, I was still at work, and damn, my hair was embarrassingly messy. -_-''' Thank goodness very few colleagues were around to play witness to my Medusa-like state. Haha. Small blessing but a blessing nonetheless, I guess. But no point also lah they not there. I'm blogging it anyways.


And that double layer, white and grey top I'm in, I bought in Singapore last weekend. Haha. It's a two-piece I put together. Very affordable. The outer layer was only 20 SGD for 2 (I bought 1 in black and 1 in white – snore), and the inner spaghetti strap was not that far off as well, I believe. Can't remember already. Could be age, could be the ungodly hour. I'm going with the latter. Don't argue. I bite.


Ok, that's it. I'm done. Nights, peeps. If you're up, go to bed. Braincells start dying after 1AM. Or something like that. I'm not sure. Am just sayin'. Could be right, could be wrong. Who cares? Bottom line? It's just bad. I should stop talking. Ok. Bye.

3 comments :

Lissa said...

March 4th? <.< :P You were more tired that you realised, methinks.

Anonymous said...

Go home and take a good rest.....=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ooo, dang it! I meant May 4th. HAHA. Ok ok, will change the date. (And hope nobody else notices it. =p)


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– I wasn't at work! Haha. Tak baca. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!