Monday, November 03, 2008

Cocorich Strikes Again!

After a 2-month hiatus, Cocorich came
a-poppin' by again with a second Korean.
(Old joke. Click here to gain insight. =p)


My second little Ko-ree-ah that arrived on the 28th of October 2008.


Wheee!

Excitedly NT Cutter-ed the courier bag
and peeked inside only to see this:


Plastic shopping bag in a plastic courier bag.


First thought?

"Eee. Downgrade already! I knew it was too good to last lah. Last time got nice nice tissue wrapper with ribbon and all to bungkus my gift. Now? Just normal patterned plastic bag only. Cheh. So potong!"


BUT NOOOO!!! I was wrong!

They gave me that plastic packaging AND
the usual tissue wrapper with ribbons and all!!!

See!!!




So nice, right??? Second time around
and it still gets me smiling like a goofball. Haha.
(Little things like polka-dotted tissue wrappers
and pretty ribbons matter to girls like me.)


I loved my gift the last time, but this time... they got my taste in clothes down pat. It's perfect! Exactly what I'd buy. Seriously! I'm not kidding. (Trust me, I know what they've got on that site of theirs. I've memorised it all. That's cos I lustfully went through the entire list of clothes about a hundred thousand times in the last 2 months. =p)


TADA!


(Click here to view this dress on the Cocorich website.)


Shan't show you what it looks like on me just yet. =p (Didn't you know? Mystery and Anticipation are two very good friends of mine. *cough cough*) All I'll say is that I already have the perfect event in mind to wear this to, and it's coming up just next month. Heh heh.


ARGH, I LOVE GETTING NEW FREE AND NEW CLOTHES!!! So, I guess that means another post shall be dedicated to this pretty pink Zebby, eh? (That's the name of the dress, btw.) Till then, stay tuned!


---------------


Click on image to jump to site and shop, shop, shop at Cocorich!

1 comments :

Alex Smith said...

Many thanks for share your details. Your weblog has been genuinely great. I uncovered a lot from listed here. I hope you will give us these kinds of extra amazing blogs. Thanks. In this article you will get greatest Jet Paper Baggage will likely be a privately owned enterprise, manufactures Best excellent Excellent Kraft Paper Procuring Luggage and normal Brown Paper Baggage suitable stated in this article in Wayne, New Jersey. We are at Jet Paper Luggage, pleased of manufacturing Premium quality Great Kraft Paper Exploring Luggage and Brown Paper Grocery Baggage. Similar to a boutique close by Kraft Paper luggage, Paper Baggage, Procuring Bag, Shopping Bag, Customized Paper Bags, Brown Paper Baggage and so on

Post a Comment

Talk to me!