Friday, November 07, 2008

The Dawn Of A New Era - The Smell Era

I've never been a girl who's into smells. Bad ones, good ones – all same same to me lah. The best smell, is no smell. I don't like the bad ones at all (duh!), and the good ones... well, I could definitely go on with my life, and survive happily without them.


You see, smells mess with my head and make my body go wonky. I pretty much have zero tolerance for strong, heady ones. Z-e-r-o. And I sure don't handle the rest of 'em mediocre ones well at all, either. (I've been known to have headaches that lead to migraines that lead to month-long immunity strikes when exposed to strong scents* even for short periods of time.) Perfume, incense, aromatherapy candles, air fresheners – all falala stuff I can very well do without.


But here comes the dawn-of-a-new-era change bit:
I got me an Ambi Pur car freshener earlier in the week.

Tene nene. Tene nene.

(Personal Message to Tim Tams: HAH! SEE!!!
I'M SO DARING AND DANGEROUS! ROAR!)



Ambi Pur in Aqua.


Got JC to put it on for me when we were out for dinner one night. (Only cos I was driving and not cos I'm an Ambi Pur noob.) Left it in the car when I went back to the office for some post-dinner work, finished whatever I had to do, got back into the car later that night...


And almost died.

THE SMELL SO STRONG!
(Possibly not to other boring, less-unique,
dead-nosed folk like you guys, though. Pfft.)


And that was with the aircon OFF summore!

-_-

Official lah. I really don't take smells well. Sigh.

But... change?

*blink blink*

Yes, I can. Yes, I can.


* Body odor of any kind included. (Yes, there are many types that stand at varying degrees of smelliness.)


p/s: If my sentences didn't quite make sense at times, know that I blame my lack of sleep for it. Will copycheck this again tmr. When (and IF) my brain resurrects itself after sleep. Nights, people.

6 comments :

SY said...

URGH!! I HATE air fresheners...and don't even get to BO! Also, refer to this link on those air freshener thingies:
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1664954,00.html

eeeewssss!! Lol...

tim said...

daring and dangerous but can't take a car freshener?

go you, superhero.

:)

§pinzer said...

hahah tim i think that's the most awesomest reply ever! to anyone that is. lol.

ok it's damn funny kenot tahan XD

Unknown said...

Ya clothes r gonna get Ambi-Purred too.

Watch this!

Dr Phil Housecall

and

Movie Review with Bobby Lee

Cracks me up.

Observer said...

I recently got one too after I vomitted in the car.... damn.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: SY
– Lotsa ppl I know like this sweet smelling stuff. Sometimes, it gets too much to take.

And based on that article, damn right, it's too much to take! Eww!


ATTN: tim
– *narrows eyes*

So we're playin' it this way now, huh?

*keluar power jelingan maut*


ATTN: §pinzer
– Laugh wat laugh! ROARRR!!!


ATTN: Chris
– Nah, my clothes don't smell of it. I took it off already. Only got it on when I think my car needs a re-scent.


ATTN: Freethinker
– EEYERRRR! You so gross lah! Yuck yuck yuck!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!