Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Birthday '08 - Bed Of Roses. Uh, Not Quite. =p

Was sitting quietly at my desk last Wednesday, DOING WORK *ahem ahem*, when Photobooth called out to me in a sing-song voice at a distance of, say, 20m.


"Oh Paaammm, theeere's soomeethinggg outsideee
aaat thhe reeeceptioooon fooorr yeewww."

@_@


In my head, I went, "Okay, this wan confirm siao liao." In a relatively quiet office, on a relatively quiet morning, all this mysterious sing-songing's not cool wei. Whole world also can hear. But, dengan pretend calm... I asked, "What's that?" She refused to tell and continued sing-songing the rest of the way back to her seat. -_- (I hate playing guessing games. Seriously. HATE. IT. Don't EVER make me guess. EVER. I usually don't bother knowing if I've to figure it out.)


It was too early in the morning for quizzes
so I just went out to the reception...

...and had the pleasant-est shock.

I GOT FLOWERS!!!


A bouquet of jam-packed red roses.


TIME OF DELIVERY: 11:22AM
DAY OF DELIVERY: Wednesday
DATE OF DELIVERY: 19 November 2008


Preddy preddy frowers...


The card that came with the flowers.


...from Ol' Faithful, my long-time reader.
(This dude's been reading me since, like, forever! Haha.)


The e-order form that was attached to the card.


I'm going to go with love.com.my from now on if I ever find myself in need of an online florist, man. Seriously. Their flowers are SO MUCH BETTER than Blooming's. So. Much. Better. Blooming's flowers came somewhat dry and wilted. This one? SO FRESH! SO NICE!


36 stalks of red roses surrounded by baby's breath and greens.


Anyhew...

THANK YOU, OL' FAITHFUL!
It was really sweet of you. =)


p/s: More birthday posts coming up. Stay tuned.

4 comments :

gracielau said...

eleh...flowers only wat.

your birthday present from me here sure trumps that.

hehehe...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: gracielau
– Aiyoyo! Sure or not? Haha. Then I shall look forward to your return. *grin*

Jeffro said...

Ooo...Flowers weih.. 36 some more.. Ooo...

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

woman if u need flowers let me know first :) mister g's mom is a florist la

Post a Comment

Talk to me!